Members Photos

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site

Sorry mod for the prevously big pic it would be good if we had the option to edit our own mistakes..

Anyway this is a pic of my van with my sat and my sat socket mod on.

Regards Rab.
Thanks Rab

The Large option seems to work best (640x480)

Dec 4, 2007
Visit site
bob, you have as much luck as me wi these photo's, heres me an the wee yin last summer up in the leadhills.

It's brilliant to put faces to blog names.

I read and enjoy all your imput, you all look to be having a great time.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Members who use Photobucket or other picture hosting websites should be aware that unless they select the Privacy option on their Photobucket account anyone can easily gain access to their pictures, alter edit or delete them from the forum.

To set the Photobucket account to private first log in, go to Home Page, click on Account Settings, in the Album Settings area choose Private from 'My album is'.

Members should also bear in mind that photos and albums can be seen by internet users so never load onto Photobucket or any picture hosting website anything that you would prefer to be private.

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Okay I have sussed it out now. On other forums I cannot access photobucket accounts but can from this forum which indicates no security protocols in place.

Parksy can you please delete all images posted by myself as security is compromised? Many thanks.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Ian

Parksy told me I had set my Photobucket account up allowing public access.

With Steve's guidance my account is now private and cannot be accessed.

As a matter of interest please will you try and access my account by clicking on one of my pics above.

Cheers

Dustydog

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I tried the pictures of those affected by the privacy issue last night and although access can be gained to the picture that is posted no further access into the account is possible from this forum.

Ian, I've deleted your pictures as requested

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
DD,

I have been following this with interest and last night i logged onto the guest settings on my wife's laptop, to try and access my photos, it comes up with the log in page, i have just tried yours and it does the same, if you click on one of my photos it should do it for you, on account settings, set to private and uncheck all the other little boxes, below that is blocked users, i have blocked mine.

Sproket.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sprocket

Parksy went through this with me yesterday. Hopefuly I have done it properly. I'd hate all those naughty pics of the maimsahib going public for free!

Cheers

Dustydog

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Members who use Photobucket or other picture hosting websites should be aware that unless they select the Privacy option on their Photobucket account anyone can easily gain access to their pictures, alter edit or delete them from the forum.

To set the Photobucket account to private first log in, go to Home Page, click on Account Settings, in the Album Settings area choose Private from 'My album is'.

Members should also bear in mind that photos and albums can be seen by internet users so never load onto Photobucket or any picture hosting website anything that you would prefer to be private.
I forgot to add scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and click on 'Save'

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Quote Dusty .. "I'd hate all those naughty pics of the maimsahib going public for free"!

It's a bit late to worry about your privacy now Dusty but look on the bright side. If your computer ever crashes and you lose those cherished pics of your maimsahib I will always sell you some :O)

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
Hi Sprocket

Parksy went through this with me yesterday. Hopefuly I have done it properly. I'd hate all those naughty pics of the maimsahib going public for free!

Cheers

Dustydog
Can't access it but can see your user name which could be your first name and someone else's first name. Not sure if this is anything to be concerned about.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts