Men only Forum

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Eddie,

I meant the girl in the 1st picture. She is 26 single & lives with her parents. Then treats me like her 2nd father.

I have just got back home from the Thursday run ashore in Brum, there were about 40 of us from different stns. the others have gone on to a club, I have come home like a good little boy.

Hope your wife is feeling better, give her my regards brov.

Frank respect to you, I wish I lived close enough to sample your delights, sounds good enough to eat.

I havent heard any thing from Lisa, hope you are well.

If you didnt get my message for you Hereford & Worcs are still recruiting.

G.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Eddie,

I meant the girl in the 1st picture. She is 26 single & lives with her parents. Then treats me like her 2nd father.

I have just got back home from the Thursday run ashore in Brum, there were about 40 of us from different stns. the others have gone on to a club, I have come home like a good little boy.

Hope your wife is feeling better, give her my regards brov.

Frank respect to you, I wish I lived close enough to sample your delights, sounds good enough to eat.

I havent heard any thing from Lisa, hope you are well.

If you didnt get my message for you Hereford & Worcs are still recruiting.

G.
Thanks Big G

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Wife is not coming out of hospital now till next week.

That means I have to do all the cleaning again. what a bummer.

Must get some more Buds tomorrow.

Edd

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Ed

best regards to your wife, hope she is well and fit again soon.

Don't forget the game is not on till the evening. Don't drink to much Bud in the afternoon !!!!!

Frank

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Frank. I wont be drinking during the day, back to the hospital tonight.

I go every evening so I can go to the Restuarant for my daily meal. At less than

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Edd,

At least you are going to see the match to night. My gaffer is a boyo ( hope I can say that as saying ethnic will get removed or was it the mention of trade unions ?) from the valleys & said that if we are on stn no chance of watching the match.

Whats happend to Lisa? I dont think she is talking to me.

G.

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
After working hours !!!!!!

You have been away too long, HFSCs till 2100 (if you can find someone to let you in. Supper 2200-2300 work routines till 0100 if they can find some thing, then rest (not sleep) for 3 x 1hr breaks through the night. Well thats what is suposed to happen.:eek:( :eek:))

Nothing wrong with Frank he's a big pussy cat really, soft & cuddly ask Val.

G.

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Put this in General but thought it more appropiate here.

Levelling your van "Mike E

The a-frame method saves all the trotting back and forth to check for level so I am on the look out for a suitable sized replacement.

The one I use is not available as a bought model ( mind they are expensive ) she is about 5' 2" and a little under 8 stone, and she saves all the trotting back and forth. It's amazing how you can train the female mind to understand "the bubble in the middle means it's level principle" The best part of using this model is that if the water does not run away from the shower/sink you can always say I never levelled the van!!!!!!!!

Of course that's if your brave enough.

Frank & Val

Jul 2, 2006
Visit site
Thought this would be a good joke for the men only forum;

A man had great tickets for the World Cup Final..

As he sits down, another man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in

The empty seat next to him.

"No," he says. "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible!" says the other man. "Who in their right mind would

Have a seat like this for the World Cup Final, the biggest sporting

Event, and not use it?"

"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. My wife was supposed to come

With me, but she passed away. This is the first World Cup Final we

Haven't been together since we got married.

"Oh ... I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find

Someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the

Seat?"

May 12, 2006
Visit site
Graham

Frank,

You are a braver man than me.

Has Val seen this message :eek:)

G.

Hi Graham,

I may be a little BELLIGERENT at times, but I'm not stupid.

Frank

Oct 25, 2007
Visit site
0002014C.gif

Aug 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Frank,

I would'nt dare call you stupid. :eek:)

I have been married 36 years, & you probably longer, but Janet does'nt know of this site (thank godness), & I am a happly married man (she told me), but I know Val comes on here thats why I said "You are a braver man than me".

Any way I get to use her computer this PM as she is working at the local chocolate factory. :eek:)

My turn to work tonight :eek:(

G.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
Right. New subject for men only forum.

Who did it?????????

We know what they did, but who,

Which Royal was it, male or female? The plot thickens!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet Frank would know. But he's in the tower already.

Edd

G

If you are that concerned I believe full details ahve been printed in the Italian Press, and aired on US TV shows.

I think I preferred the Russian answer to the problem.

G

What do i know?

To the first part see the following, try the Daily Mail or Telegraph. I don;t have the Italian web addresses but I am sure they can be discovered.

To the second, The Russians instigated a permanent solution to all current and future prblems of that nature around 1917. They don't have to worry about any blackmail scandals.

Jul 11, 2005
Visit site
What do i know?

To the first part see the following, try the Daily Mail or Telegraph. I don;t have the Italian web addresses but I am sure they can be discovered.

To the second, The Russians instigated a permanent solution to all current and future prblems of that nature around 1917. They don't have to worry about any blackmail scandals.
OK I see your point!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts