Midges --- How do you you protect yourself from them?

Dec 22, 2007
Visit site
Have been on several sites recently which have electronic midge machines (are they any good?) if they are effective is there a smaller version suitable for caravans

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
The best repellant is what used to be called: Avon Skin-so-soft, Dry Oil Body Spray, Woodland Fresh. I think it has changed it's name now but it still works.

Mar 15, 2006
Visit site
Must agree with Billy3fish

We used this in France this year, could not fault it.

Just bought next years supply, whilstit was on offer.

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Avon skin so soft is excellent. the little devils come for miles to bite me but since I started with skin so soft no bites. Keeps the skins soft as well!!!!! I spray it on vulnerable bits after a shower in the morning and put a bit more on early evening.

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
i catch midges, stick them on cocktail sticks and place these in the ground as a warning to other! it worked at the Tower of London!

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
HI! brianr

i work in the northeast of Scotland and no other place is worse 4 midres we get supplied from our company (railway )with a spray called jungle formula very very good stuff you can get it from shops tiso.s also Boots the chemist,s own skin-so-soft is very good also OR Take up smoking (not very healthy) but that works also .

hope this helps

Cheers Duggie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts