Mitsubishi Pajeros

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
You know what we say Peter - if it's muddy and it's moving it's a Paj. I'd imagine that as a Landy owner you'd be used to pushing it by now lol

I'm glad that you're not chest beating Sue, you'd never cope with the rebound :0)
Leaf springs?

Hmmmm indeed, now you're straying into foreign territory.....me know nothing, I'm just a blonde female, lol

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
any land rover before 1990s would p@+s over any shogun pajero if thay go wrong all you need is a spanner and a tie strap thay keep going no plastic bumpers no trim jet wash them out these days any thing goes wrong thay have to go to pc world lol if i won the lottery i would get me a fully restored s3 lwb diesel

how many shoguns pajeros are on the road compered to landrovers as when i had landys not 1 in scrap yards but lots of other 4x4s im not trying to start a land rover war i think this is funny just that i love landys soz

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Okay - Look at how many times the Pajero has won the Paris - Dakar trip, and then see how many times the Lawn Rover has won it.

Case proven - nothing more to say really.

Ho Hum

Till the next time anyway.

Hey Nick - If it is Japanese yer on a winner A?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Peter@Wolves said of pre 1990s Land Rovers: 'if they go wrong all you need is a spanner and a tie strap...'

Fair comment Peter but Pajero's of any age seldom go wrong ;0)

I'm just about to sell my 1992 2.5 td SWB Paj which I've owned for six trouble free years. The only 'breakdown' that I ever had was when the power steering pump drive belt came off the pulley.

I knew that it was stretched because of a bit of belt squeal now and then so I paid

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Peter@Wolves said of pre 1990s Land Rovers: 'if they go wrong all you need is a spanner and a tie strap...'

Fair comment Peter but Pajero's of any age seldom go wrong ;0)

I'm just about to sell my 1992 2.5 td SWB Paj which I've owned for six trouble free years. The only 'breakdown' that I ever had was when the power steering pump drive belt came off the pulley.

I knew that it was stretched because of a bit of belt squeal now and then so I paid

Oct 28, 2006
Visit site
Pants pair of them, garenteed to be either of them causing conjestion half way up a hill.(not that im bothered)Normally the shotgun black smoking with its stuck EGR valve,or the landy,s 200/300 bailing out with water problems.Suppose the TD5's a more refined eh?

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
this is getting past a joke with your comment ok pajeros best in world i tryed to joke about it but you have taken to diff level you calling landies lawn mowers thay are well used to be british the army use them i have not taken the mick out of your car so why keep shooting them down A TRUE LANDY FAN WHEN ONE AS TO TOW YOURS OUT OF A HOLE THINK WAT YOU HAVE SAID ON HERE bet the most off road yours does is go up the foot path japs are brill

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hell Pete, I can assure you that all this is in good humour - I can even call my Paj a Shotgun - and I usually take it to weddings !!!!

Now lets face it, Landies are good, any 4 x 4 is.

I bought a Sinclair C4 to tow my van but the drive belt kept breaking - thats when I bought my Paj.

OR are you winding me up.

Anyway, mine just did a gentle stroll halfway up Ben Nevis recently, that was fun.

Just a curious fact - the first car up Ben Nevis was a model T ford - arranged by Ford to show how good they were.

Now,if a Model T can do it, so could a Lawn Rover. Heh.

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
soz for that out burst got bit peed off not any thing to do with what you said things at home think we all have them lol i dont have aland rover any more i got a 2009 galaxy tdci and a 2001 vectra tdi but when you have had as many lawn rovers as i have had and family have had it runs in the blood so to say no hard fellings

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No sweat Pete,

As a matter of interest, I am ex RAF, and I was in Aden many years ago - in an Army Landie, and we got shot at.

As it so happened, the round got deflected by the gun bracket, so I think that a Landie saved my life.

So you see, I dont think all that bad of Landies, especially as they saved my life.

But Pajes stil rule - okay

regards

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
As any readers will know, my wife is blonde.

Well, thats asking for trouble to start off with !!

As it so happens, so is the Mother In Law - Arrrrhhhhhh.

Anyway, Sue told me she wanted curtains.

Oh Oh - what now??

I just do as I am told usually, and I just shrugged.

"What size?", I asked.

She told me 15 inch.

HUH!!!!

"What for, my pet pirhana?"

"For the computer".

Oh What.

"And why pray - do you want curtains for the computer?"

"Helllllooooooooo - it got Windows on it".

Ho Hum.

Boom Boom

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Hows this then McGhee,

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

'Impossible!' says the doctor. 'Show me.'

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left shoulder and screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed even more.. She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, 'You're not really a redhead, are you?

'Well, no' she said, 'I'm actually a blonde.'

'I thought so,' the doctor said, 'Your finger is broken.'

(Wife laughed at this)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts