Mobile caravan servicing

Jan 17, 2009
Visit site
I am thinking of changing career to do mobile caravan servicing. Can anyone offer any advice on this or recommend the best courses. I have seen some that will train you in 5 days - is this really true or are they a scam ??

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
It is impossible to train you to be a fully conversant and technically competent service person in 5 days.

The courses are very basic first steps towards gaining further qualifications and experience to bring you up to being competent.

The course is just the first of many you would have to undertake, all of which cost varying amounts up to around

Jun 6, 2006
Visit site
I have to agree with Damian, the 5 day course is a very good stepping stone into caravan servicing and a lot of information can be gained.

I wouldn't expect by the time you have done the original course + subsequent courses & then paid for basic parts to carry and insurance etc that you would get much change out of

Nov 20, 2006
Visit site
you really need to be looking towards CITO who are the caravan industry training organisation. they are who all the dealers and approved workshops use to gain the City & Guilds in caravan servicing. all details are on their website http://www.cito.org.uk/

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts