Motorbike Display by Italian Police in the 50's

Feb 15, 2009
Visit site
hers one i dug out of me on my new yamaha rd250lc, think it was way back in 1981, oh jings :)

HI! H Had one of these myself great bike what you doing with it back tyre looks like trail bike ?? had a few bikes in my days Triumph only done 17,450mls just about like new got it couple of years ago if i can work out how to get pics will send you one . soon be time for the 2 wheels again !

cheers Duggie

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
HI! H Had one of these myself great bike what you doing with it back tyre looks like trail bike ?? had a few bikes in my days Triumph only done 17,450mls just about like new got it couple of years ago if i can work out how to get pics will send you one . soon be time for the 2 wheels again !

cheers Duggie
back tyre was probably an avon road runner in those days dougie, hadny much choice :)

May 5, 2005
Visit site
weekendatLoughboroughandmotorbike01.jpg

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Douglas wrote -

HI! Highlander what bike do you think they are using ?? i have a 1995 triumph trophy 900. you are a biker. i think i read somewhere what you got . cheers Duggie

The choice of bike for the Italians was very limited, not many bikes fitted with reverse :-O

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
If I remember correctly the Harley Davidson's in the fifties and sixties had running boards, gear lever on the tank and had reverse gear. The tyres were that wide that the bike coudl virtually stay upright without the side stand being used. You had to be a real man to pull the beast onto its full stand. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts