moulded inner door storage panel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can you buy these and add to your existing door? We noticed the next model up from our Abbey had this feature which provided some additional storage?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi again I seem to remember asking this question as I quite fancy one myself.

Didn't get anywhere as I think its part of the door construction

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

We have the moulded door panel on our caravan, personally I would'nt waste your money! You can't get anything only a mag or two in them (anything thing else and they start to come apart),

We had to repair ours recently, Araldite foutunately does the trick.

Hope this is of use!

Jul 15, 2005
Visit site
This won't be of any help to you, but the door pockets in an Eriba are fantastically useful, and have been a feature for over 20 years.

Because the Eriba is not flat sided, but has a distinct waist that narrows at the top and bottom of the van, the door pockets will hold bottles of wine or similar objects. And there's no problem with robustness.

Robert

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
This won't be of any help to you, but the door pockets in an Eriba are fantastically useful, and have been a feature for over 20 years.

Because the Eriba is not flat sided, but has a distinct waist that narrows at the top and bottom of the van, the door pockets will hold bottles of wine or similar objects. And there's no problem with robustness.

Robert
Wendy is right just about every Swift van that i PDI that has this plastic inner needs the top section fixing back on as it flies off when you slam the door and the bottom pocket always comes unglued,screw a bin to the door it will be far more useful and probaby last longer.

Mike.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts