Moved in and cold, AC giving issues.

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Hey, this is the first time in god knows how long I've done anything with a forum and its the first for this kinda topic. Bear with me as I have unfortunate propensity for rambling and going off topic and have... Basically no knowledge of anything. Got all the books on a table, will update and comment as we go. I apologize deeply for my lack of knowledge and more so general ambiguity.

Nownthen the reasonninmade thisnand post. A few days ago the propane ran out and the ac stopped providing heat. Sorted propane, still no heat. Can confirm it works, can cook stuff but... You get the picture. This cold front is battering my local in Washington State and I need heat lest I just become a burrito in bed until this passes. As I write my hands and feet hurt due to the cold.

I've checked the thermostat, of which I will mention had to be repaired as fuses were blown when we bought this thing. I didnt do anything to turn stuff off, I woke up and the propane was out. This was 3-4 days ago. Nothing has changed aside my willingness to wait and desperation for warmth.

I have uploaded the face of four manuals, have a few in a binder behind me. Imma huddle under the blankets and await. Sorry once more for hassle and ambiguity. I'm still learning stuff a little over a week in. Includong what this thing actually is.

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
And yes I read through them yesyerday. Didnt find anything helpful to this. With my ears I can hear when the ac wants to start, I can hear it TRYING which I couldn't until the propane was refilled. The vents have output nothing, neither hot nor cold.

My only guess as to something is either the repair was done shoddily, we got sold a lemon or the heavy windgusts have damaged something.

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Searchin for that intermittently, my hands the holdup there. I wasnt involved with the purchasing despite bein the one livin so I again apologize for this bein all sortsa wack and my own general lack of knowledge. Think I know where to look but sadly none of the books have that in em for some ungodly reason. This will take me a minute

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Welcome to the Forum, Washington State is beautiful but I can sympathise with you when it gets cold, it gets cold.
Nothin beats waking up at 1am to 26F temps and no heat... and not able to fall asleep with the temp only crawling up to the high 30s by noon. Eyup. I lived through that first day and its why I've waited till now.

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Best I've found outside the thing is manufactured by/fabrique par gbwr/pnbv 2701 kg (5955 lb) gawr (each eaxle)/pnbe(chaque essoeu) 1588 kg (3500 lb).

Stickers of springdale by keystone, all dates Ive found put it at June Eleventh of 2013. Im going to check the books for something on the ac/heater... after warning back up. Hands frigid

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Found the heater stuff in the binder. Of course it aint filled. Frisfe atuff is seen top left, water heater top right. Nothing in the owners manual unless I missed it. Will check it again20230303_134836.jpg

Mar 3, 2023
Visit site
Sidenote: anytime the heat goes on for about a minute I hear a high pitched 'Fweeeee' and I wanna know if this should be expected or what. Noticed this before the thing stopped working but its more clear now that I dont hear the vents expelling the air.

This probly says something about my hearing

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello TempFor Tee,

The PC forum you have contacted is based in the United Kingdom, and unfortunately none of the products you are having trouble with are sold in the UK, so its unlikely anyone who presently contributes to this forum is able to offer specific advice.

I guess your best bet would be to contact the dealer that sold the trailer to you, or possibly the manufacturers of the affected products. They might be able to advise you more accurately or put you into contact with local service engineers.

Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts