New avatars

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone. I just thought I'd let you know that we're going to change the way we let users choose their avatars here on the Practical Caravan forum. I hope it means that more of you can get the image you want!

Don't worry, there's nothing you need to do just yet – and when the changes do come in, I'll post to let you know what you need to do then. If you've signed up to Gravatar and that is currently supplying your avatar, once the changes come in this will no longer work, so you'll need to upload a new image.

Thanks for bearing with us while we make the forum an even better place!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh No More Technical stuff to grasp ;)
Lizzie are you just improving the avatar's or are you going to simplify the way we post photo's as well??
Here's hoping :whistle:

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I would prefer a simple download from our computer to the forum like it was originally. I had thought about adding one after the change but never did because of the complications.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've just tried posting a photo from an iPad and it works just the same as from a laptop or desktop computer. Upload an image to Photobucket, go to that image in your bucket, copy the 'IMG' tag and paste it into your forum post. Due to the legalities surrounding image hosting, Photobucket is the system we will be sticking with at least in the short term.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts