Oct 26, 2023
Visit site
Thanks , its a swift coastline classic 524e. Im I'm hoping to more touring with a few trips to the lake district.
Welcome to the Forum Samual5.
No shortage of caravanners in you neck of the woods in the summer😉
Thanks , yes your right can be a little busy especially going to the tourist hot spots .

Sep 23, 2023
Visit site
Hi everyone,
New member from Cornwall.
Welcome,recent new member myself you will find many members enthusiastic to share their knowledge and experience.. incidentally I'm giving my cousin a lift bring his Ace ambassador up from pentewan near mevagissey,,only 360 MLS there..then a couple of Rowe's pasties then 360 back..Gary

Reactions: samual5
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Welcome. Not sure why, but you sent me a Private Message or Conversation regarding and issue with your Swift caravan. I am not familiar with Swift caravans.

I can only assume that a mistake was made and you wanted to post your message in the forum and not a PM?

Reactions: samual5
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Samual, if I may call you that, welcome to the forum, a lot of it is caravan based and 25% is Buckmans postings. Which can be interesting or not. 🤔
Anyway welcome and enjoy.
Mrs H, thinks she is Cornish, just because her father was from Hayle.
😃

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Samuel, if I may call you that, welcome to the forum, a lot of it is caravan based and 25% is Buckmans postings. Which can be interesting or not. 🤔
Mrs H, thinks she is Cornish, just because her father was from Hale.
😃
I apologise for offending you by posting too much to help keep the forum going. I will see if I can wander off and leave you to your destiny. :)

Oct 26, 2023
Visit site
Welcome. Not sure why, but you sent me a Private Message or Conversation regarding and issue with your Swift caravan. I am not familiar with Swift caravans.

I can only assume that a mistake was made and you wanted to post your message in the forum and not a P i

I can only assume that a mistake was made and you wanted to post your message in the forum and not a PM?
I opologise, your right i was trying to put my question in the technical forum. Bit of a learning curve .

Reactions: Buckman
Oct 26, 2023
Visit site
I've been going to gorran haven since the late 60s with my parents..took my son down in a reliant robin in 75 and this last few years my son and grand kids ..we stop on trelispin campsite ..
Great little harbour gorran haven , one of my favourites.
Samuel, if I may call you that, welcome to the forum, a lot of it is caravan based and 25% is Buckmans postings. Which can be interesting or not. 🤔
Mrs H, thinks she is Cornish, just because her father was from Hale.
😃
Samual is fine, and thanks . We do have a hayle spelt this way bit further down west if thats what you mean.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts