New postings since the last visit.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to phase two of Industrial Revolution as it spread throughout Britain. The use of steam-powered machines, led to a massive increase in the number of forum members.

in a word no :eek:(

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Welcome to phase two of the Industrial Revolution, as it spreads throughout Britain.

With the use of steam-powered machines, it led to a massive increase in the number of forum members

see no spell check or edit either :eek:(

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Wigandiver, there are a lot of hidden features on this website. It is state of the art. The art is in finding these hidden features and posting what they are so to share it with the other forum members. The features that have so far eluded the membership are editing, search, emoticons, posting photos and quotes. Good luck in finding them ;O)

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Do keep up Lord B, we cracked the photo posting a couple of weeks ago.

Have a look at the tutorial here

Hi Wigandiver, part of the quirky charm of this forum is that you have to keep your eye on it or you might miss something.

Lord B has been busy with his milk maids at his ancestral home, Screwam Hall so he missed the photo posting lesson.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Yep it's there Parksy but what I meant was it isn't state of the art. It's not a case of a couple of clicks because first you have to create an account, then upload your pic. There's no dedicated sticky place either where members can upload their pics so others can have a good gawp. If there was a Photo Gallery it would be plus feature.

Just to show I know how to do it I've posted a portrait of myself that hangs in the library at Screwham Hall.

Just incase you weren't aware my full title is Baron Peregrine Arbuthnot Braykewynde of Uphampton in the County of Herefordshire, the 42nd Baron to hold this title, unlike a certain boss of Haymarket who is a newbie ... heh! heh! heh!

BTW, I was named Peregrine because of my legs and the artist did insist I place my jerkin strategically to hide my cod piece.

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Yep it's there Parksy but what I meant was it isn't state of the art. It's not a case of a couple of clicks because first you have to create an account, then upload your pic. There's no dedicated sticky place either where members can upload their pics so others can have a good gawp. If there was a Photo Gallery it would be plus feature.

Just to show I know how to do it I've posted a portrait of myself that hangs in the library at Screwham Hall.

Just incase you weren't aware my full title is Baron Peregrine Arbuthnot Braykewynde of Uphampton in the County of Herefordshire, the 42nd Baron to hold this title, unlike a certain boss of Haymarket who is a newbie ... heh! heh! heh!

BTW, I was named Peregrine because of my legs and the artist did insist I place my jerkin strategically to hide my cod piece.

I take it the answer is no then?

So, back to the slate board.

The light is going: really must put a shilling in the meter

Many thanks people,

Jim.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Very impressive Lord B!

I can imagine you wandering around amongst the simple peasant folk of Hereford Market shooting the odd Welshman (and there are some very odd Welshmen)with a bow and arrow or at least instructing your footman to do it. I must say that I'm grateful that we have been spared the rear view of you in the silken hose when you bend down to pinch the cheek of an urchin or inspect the well turned ankle of a comely wench.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts