New Swift Range

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi Nigel.Hello also, to the growing ban of Oldies (I'm 65yrs young now, as opposed to previously being 64yrs old) that can appreciate a different slant on a "British Built Modern-ish Caravan". Nigel we spoke briefly at The NEC on the Thursday late PM. I am the guy that sent the E'mail in asking about the Vauxhall that was actually an Opel in the November issue of the Mag' p73. I asked about "The Stunning Looking Caravan" on the back of the car,you passed it on to Motty. It was the Tabbert Paganini,first introduced in 2009.
It might be British Built at present, but have a look at the much larger & very much wider 2009 Tabbert Paganini. There is more than a passing similarity. Could the question that was posed prior to the launch(What has Swift got up it's sleeve?) really be hiding something in the sense of a "Marriage of Convenience" or as yet an undisclosed Courtship. What a way of getting the now newly agreed wider vans;as of April 2010,into the UK. I understand that the Tabbert Paganini utilises the 'Roof Edge' raised profiles as a means of carrying ducted air for the H&V System.
If this was an opening for the introduction of Wider Vans in the UK by saving design&development costs it would be a Master Stroke.
After all the late "Fleetwood Caravans" got into bed with Adria,why not a Swift-Tabbert or a Tabbert-Swift alliance/marriage?.

Jul 9, 2001
Visit site
Who at Swift thought it was a bright idea to store the table under a fixed bed. It may be just about acceptable if you bed is clutter free and you have a lightweight quilt, but we have a matress topper on our's and we store our daughter's bedding on there during the day too. It would then be a nightmare to lift to access.
As you have lost the front lockers to make the moon roof, there will be even more stuff stored on the bed!!!!
Baileys may look more traditional from the outside, but at least the insides are practically laid out. To me the Swift interiors are form over function.
PS I am only 40.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts