New Truma Mover SE

Jun 11, 2005
Visit site
I have seen some brief comments ona new mover from Truma that does not needa cross actuation bar, and is lighter than current movers. I believe that it is called Truma SE. Has anyone seen any reviews on this kit?

Other Clive

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I read something in CC mag I think it was.

One version has the motors move onto the wheel by pressing a button on the remote control.

Now that sounds fun!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
hi clive i saw a demo at one of the shows and it is very difficult to move the van just a littlei.e 1/2 inch and it seamed jerky to me . we bought a powerwheel regards peter

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
According to the review in the C.C. magazine it has a soft start and longer warranty, also a better lasting grip on the rollers. Its apparently the same price as well.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi - From the write up and photos the truma mover looks the answer to avoid using a lever/spanner to engage the rollers and not having to pay for a cross actuation bar.

It also appears to give more ground clearance than other makes.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Also saw the new Truma SE at Earls Court and was very impressed with the engineering quality, it looked as though it was designed and manufactured to do the job properly. The auto action for the rollers is actuated by a worm drive which brings the roller to the wheel slowly and exerts the correct pressure. In case of low battery there is a cutout which ensures you always have enough power to retract. Failing this production models will also have a manual shaft( on each motor) where you will be able to attach a socket and unwind by hand. All in all it seemed to leave the competion standing but the proof will come in its reliability when it becomes available in the new year. Might even be tempted myself!!.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Also saw the new Truma SE at Earls Court and was very impressed with the engineering quality, it looked as though it was designed and manufactured to do the job properly. The auto action for the rollers is actuated by a worm drive which brings the roller to the wheel slowly and exerts the correct pressure. In case of low battery there is a cutout which ensures you always have enough power to retract. Failing this production models will also have a manual shaft( on each motor) where you will be able to attach a socket and unwind by hand. All in all it seemed to leave the competion standing but the proof will come in its reliability when it becomes available in the new year. Might even be tempted myself!!.
Have they fixed a price yet?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts