Northern Ireland caravaners

Page 6 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi Gail,

No luck as yet with the new van went to Newry Caravan last w/end thinking of going to Cookstown tomorrow (Sat) to have a look but waiting on a phone call from LPC they have a fixed bed 2005 compass Omega coming in so will just have to wait and see. We have someone coming to look at our van this week so hopefully we will be able to get it sold to make room on the drive.

Karen

Aug 14, 2007
Visit site
Think we are just going to stick with the old faithful until the right one turns up and then advertise it. We don't want to be left without a van even for a few weeks! I may start getting some bookings made as I have no where booked yet. Where is everyone for over the Easter hols?

Karen

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi Karen, you will have just as much fun in your old caravan as you would in a new one. Its nice to go round dealers and look at the new models, we do that quite alot, but we always come away thinking the one we have will do another year.

We are going to Six Mile Water in Antrim for Easter with our friends, looking forward to it, it will be our first outing this year, can't get away before that Keith very busy. I just want to get out into the caravan and start getting it ready but think it abit early yet still alot of frost about.

Will you be able to join us at Gosford in April now as you still have your caravan?

Keith & Jenny

Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
Hi Karen, you will have just as much fun in your old caravan as you would in a new one. Its nice to go round dealers and look at the new models, we do that quite alot, but we always come away thinking the one we have will do another year.

We are going to Six Mile Water in Antrim for Easter with our friends, looking forward to it, it will be our first outing this year, can't get away before that Keith very busy. I just want to get out into the caravan and start getting it ready but think it abit early yet still alot of frost about.

Will you be able to join us at Gosford in April now as you still have your caravan?

Keith & Jenny
Hi all, sorry been a while from i have been on line. We are looking for a site in or near Dungannon for the Country Festival on the first weekend of August. Any ideas would be most welcome. Thank you Billy & Dawn

Jan 24, 2008
Visit site
Hi all, sorry been a while from i have been on line. We are looking for a site in or near Dungannon for the Country Festival on the first weekend of August. Any ideas would be most welcome. Thank you Billy & Dawn
hi william - have you tried dungannon park caravan park it is right at the country festival venue, but it may be booked up already! there is drum manor at cookstown which is about 15 miles away

clare glen tandragee is about 20 minutes via car! hope this helps

Jan 24, 2008
Visit site
Hello All Northern Ireland caravanners, anyone still interested in a northern ireland meet, a few of us are meeting up in gosford weekend of 18th of april - keep posting!! Gail and wee stevie

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
hi fellow Norn iron caravanners, just to remind you we are having a meet in Gosford Forest Markethill this friday 18th just book and turn up. see you there

wee stevie

Nov 9, 2006
Visit site
hello Norn Iron caravaners,its that time again for another meet,

the venue is Drum Manor forest park in Cookstown on the friday 23rd/24th May.

post and let me know or book direct with the ranger.

Ph. 028-86762774 everyone is welcome

wee stevie

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts