Northern Ireland get-together

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Hi folks. Just to let my fellow northern irelanders know i'm organising a get together at Dundonald Ice Bowl Touring park friday 1st august to sunday 3rd august. Already four families have 'signed up'. If you would like to join us please let me know and i'll book you in! It would be lovely to see some more new faces. You would be made very welcome! emmy x

May 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Emmy,

Could be interested. I've never been to Dundonald site - I've always heard bad reports about it. Its near a bad housing estate or something like that. Is this true?

Has anyone been to it that could tell me a nice story about it?

Thanks

BobD

Nov 2, 2006
Visit site
Hi BobD, nice to see another norn irelander on here. We hope to be going to meet at Dundonald in August too. Have never been but like you always wondered what it was like, guess the only way to find out is to go. We went to the first meet in Gosford and had a great time meeting some of the gang so we are looking forward to geting together again. Hope to see you there.

Keith & Jenny

Mar 9, 2007
Visit site
Don't say that Bob! We haven't been to it, but it sounds nice from what I've read. Its in a secluded area of the Dundonald Ice Bowl complex. Its got a 4 star rating so can't be that bad. I've never heard any bad comments about it. Why don't you come along with us to find out? Emmy x

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts