OH MY GOD

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
I have a caravan 'cos I enjoy a bit of peace & quiet. Nothing better than relaxing in a nice part of the countryside at the weekend. Thought I would have a hoke about the web for a forum with like minded people, and then I found you lot. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight about being away in a site with you all. Oh dear, I have a 3yo daughter, who's she going to wind up. I drive a BMW, oh dear its not a 4x4 and its a petrol so it aint economical, worst of both worlds. I have a dog OH NO. I sometimes ues a windbreak argh. Should I leave my blinds up till I go to bed, or will that look bad 'cos I might stay up too late and other people might notice. Should I clean my caravan while I'm away and appear fussy or leave it and appear scruffy. Should I bring my colour TV, best not that might piss some people off. Better get up early in the mornings, don't want to look lazy. Best leave the daughters bike at home too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Tell us though, you seem to have read most of it, did it entertain you. Did you find the freedom of speech appalling but fascinating as well? Did you read all the helpful advice given freely and without reward? Did you laugh and snigger at some of the posts? It aint the pretty side of caravanning, but while we are here we are learning and beginning to understand certain subjects, not simply glossing over them and hoping they will go away. Hope you post again as I really would like to know what you want from a forum. Bet you read this too, bet your itching to reply, do so, it's what makes this place different....

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I'm like that clive, seem to have other peoples thoughts, would nice to have some of my own for a change, perhaps be original sometimes......nah I'll just run along with the thought police, it's easier!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts