Overnight stay no caravan

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi, can anyone recommend an overnight stay about half way from Calais to the Vendee. No caravan with us this time. Anyone recommend any formule 1 hotels close to motorway.
Thanks
Lisa

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Do you really want Formule 1? There are other chain hotels which are as cheap, and have en-suite bathrooms, instead of bathrooms in the corridors. Some are Premiere Classe (29 euros at the moment), B&B hotel, QuickPalace, Kyriad, Balladins, Etap and others. All are better than Formule 1. Check out their websites as all have maps, and you will know which route you are going on, and approximately where you will be when you want to stop.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
.......I recommend this chain.
If you search this website you have various choices of location to suit your needs.
http://www.campanile.com/en/default.aspx
........ never stayed at a bad one yet!

Mar 14, 2005
jondogoescaravanning.com
I would echo Val's remarks about Formula1. Only if there was no other choice. However north of Tours you are spoilt for choice because just off one of the N10 roundabouts there is a Prem. Classe together with several others including the F1. I used it a couple of years ago and it's similar to others in the chain. Many have secure parking in a compound but this one is open. It's about two roundabouts beyond the turn for junction 19 of the Autoroute. There's another Prem. Cl next to the N10 at Angouleme but that's perhaps a bit too far.

TRENDING THREADS