Padstow Touring Park

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Having booked a couple of nights at Rick Stein's place for the better half's 40th, I thought what the hell lets make a week of it and take the van. So I have booked above park, has anyone been? What's it like?

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Graham

I hope you have a lovely meal there and a great time with your van. Could you tell me when you've eaten at Steins place what you thought of it please?

Thanks

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Lucky lady, you know how to spoil a woman !Have a lovely time!

I am a big fan of seafood !!!.............

.................. SEE FOOD AND EAT IT !!!!!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brian

For me, it was a bit like the scene from Oliver. There I was with my nose pressed against the window whilst those inside were eating the most sumptuous food.

Don't feel guilty though because the three of us had chips in bags. However, as we were sitting on a bench enjoying our chips, a seagull flew above Emma and something horrible landed on her chips. (That's true and I had forgotten about it till now).

Lisa

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Brian

For me, it was a bit like the scene from Oliver. There I was with my nose pressed against the window whilst those inside were eating the most sumptuous food.

Don't feel guilty though because the three of us had chips in bags. However, as we were sitting on a bench enjoying our chips, a seagull flew above Emma and something horrible landed on her chips. (That's true and I had forgotten about it till now).

Lisa
SSSSSQQQQQQQUUUUAAAAAKKKK ...

otherwise translated as " sauce with that?"

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site

Spoil her, she's spoilt rotton. Do you know where she is today!!!!! Bloody Palma shopping, only back on Tuesday, and I am stuck in with the little un!!!!! No justice is there

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Oh it was horrible. Even my other dog turned her nose up at the remaining chips. Kind of puts you off your food!!

Lisa xx

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site

aah !and a modern daddy too! good on you!

you never know the missus might have brought you back something nice....like one of those straw donkeys!!!!and one of those fancy fans!! x

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
aah !and a modern daddy too! good on you!

you never know the missus might have brought you back something nice....like one of those straw donkeys!!!!and one of those fancy fans!! x
She will get it shoved right up her **** if she does!!!!!

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
roflmao !!!! so what HAVE you ordered? some nice wine??
You have got to be joking, do you think for one minute she will have any spare capacity for pressies for me. I bet she will be paying excess baggage on her clothes!!

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
roflmao !!!! so what HAVE you ordered? some nice wine??
well thats mean! think you better go pizza hut for her birthday then!!!I think for childcare duties alone you deserve a nice bottle or two......or three!! x

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi, i think that site is walking distance to padstow dont know about on the way back as you might be a bit merry.

if you are new to that area then give me a shout as ive been going there since i was a child.thats quite a few years.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Jo-Anne

Yes very new to that area so anything you can tell me will be a bonus. I believe it is a magic spot so very much looking forward to it

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
hi graham, it is very beautiful in the north.padstow is still nice but very commercial now that rick stein owns most of it.everybody calls it padstein.it is very expensive though cornwall in high season a portion of fish and chips is about

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts