Paintseal - paint and interior protection - anyone had it applied?

Apr 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi Just bought a New Bailey Unicorn Seville and seriously considering getting it Paintsealed - I saw it at the NEC.
Pros -
Van in storage and cannot get on drive so cleaning dificult
Don't like cleaning van!
Cons-
Expensive
Is it worth it?
Does it do the job?
Would appreciate any thoughts/performance from those who have had t or similar products applied and used
Cheers
bob

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I sealed the paintwork on both my car and caravan purchased sealant online at about £23
I am sure if I had it done by garage or dealer would be a lot more

is it worth doing I would say yes because always comes up brilliant after washing

and at that price why not

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
you will still need to wash it and dry it it may cut out waxing but i still think you carnt beat a wash and good wax .Affter a few waxes it will have a good shell that just needs a washany seal must brake down by uv rays ect so a top up over years ie wax must beneeded my own opinion.

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
forgot to say i use 3 x25 ltr water drums one with warm water step ladders watering can for roof brush and wash wax and can clean my van in storage as good as at home .Garden sprayer 5ltr can spray sides front and back to use less water and also spray bobby dazzler on.

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Hi
I had my new van Paintsealed from new 3 years ago and it still looks like new now. Well worth the £390 I paid for both external and internal (scotchguard type treatment). I have also always had my last 3 new cars done in the same sort of sealer.
Paintseal will come out and do it at your home, I had mine done at the dealer prior to picking up.

The stuff you buy off e-bay is NOT the same sort of thing.

Regards
Alan

Sep 7, 2006
Visit site
Where having our new Sterling done via Depth of Shine using GTechniq, we thought best at the show, not cheapest. The photos of it done seem good, time will tell but no more roof polishing hopefully
Wayne

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts