Pajero as a towcar

Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

I have a 1193 Lwb 2800 Turbo Diesel Pajero. Can anybody shed any light as to what the max towing weight and kerbweight is of the car please. I am in the progress of getting an English manual as mine is in Japanese at the moment.

Mar 14, 2005
lutzschelisch.wix.com
If the manual is in Japanese, I presume that you have a 'grey' import. The specification of such a car could be different to an 'official' import so weight data need not necessarily match. Unless you find someone else who has a similar car also to Japanese spec the only way you will be able to establish kerbweight and maximum towload is to have the Japanese manual translated.

Apr 25, 2005
Visit site
If the manual is in Japanese, I presume that you have a 'grey' import. The specification of such a car could be different to an 'official' import so weight data need not necessarily match. Unless you find someone else who has a similar car also to Japanese spec the only way you will be able to establish kerbweight and maximum towload is to have the Japanese manual translated.
Hi,

Thanks for that, however i think the car is an official import, just the manual hasnt been translated

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I assume you mean a 1993 pajero (grey import)If its of any use to you I tow with LWB pajero 2800 Over a weighbridge lightly loaded but including driver it came out at 2240kg. I happily tow a Fleetwood Heritage 640-CB, MIRO 1410kg MTPLM 1700kg. Happy caravanning.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts