PC Rally 2012

Page 10 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 2, 2010
Visit site
Had a great time Sir Gagakev,looking forward to the next time.Winning the quiz was a surprising (sorry) bonus lol.
I never knew my wife even watched the Simpsons let alone knew the dogs name

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Deli Dave_ said:
Had a great time Sir Gagakev,looking forward to the next time.Winning the quiz was a surprising (sorry) bonus lol.

Great to have met you Sir Deli dave, always nice to put faces to names, and what with every thing going on the time flew by, perhaps a Full on woosie rally will be next
smiley-laughing.gif

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Deli Dave_ said:

Great to have met you Sir Deli dave, always nice to put faces to names, and what with every thing going on the time flew by, perhaps a Full on woosie rally will be next
smiley-laughing.gif

Fab idea kev. Get organising. Remember we are all woosies and you need to find a rally venue with a heated shower and toilet block.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel said:
Gagakev said:
Deli Dave_ said:

smiley-laughing.gif

Fab idea kev. Get organising. Remember we are all woosies and you need to find a rally venue with a heated shower and toilet block.
mel
Oh no mel what have I done!!!
perhaps when the rest come back we can put it in the woosie club topic

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Whoop Whoop
Where does one start.thanks to all the pc crew and haymarket best one so far sterling job.Congratulations to the raffle winners cant wait to see the horses head on the tow bar.All the woosies you are all mad but in a nice way and was a pleasure to meet everyone.To the pub quiz team i think parksey was the car badge king and the ladys done the rest but was a joint effort to enjoy the winnings.To dusty and mucky two great guys and thanks for the mugs and kev cheers for the beers.see the woosies soon and the rest of you in 2013
happy vanning

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Had a fantstic time at the Rally and met some really great people, i would like to say a big thank you to Nigel and his Team they worked very hard to make the event one to remember.
Bill how do you arrange the cans in your cupboards ?
Parksy where the heck do you put it all, have you hollow legs.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
……had a great time at the rally at Stowford and had the pleasure of meeting a lot of Forumites.
smiley-laughing.gif

The wife and I also met a couple who are thinking of joining the forum …..so we gave them encouragement to do so. They said they have been reading the posts but not joining in.
So if you are reading this ….. Get registered
smiley-laughing.gif

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves as did we….rain! What rain?

Clive (Cardiff/Daventry) ….hope you are making progress with getting your caravan fixed or replaced.................what a piece of bad luck.
smiley-yell.gif

Thanks to the PC team for a great rally.

The bonus for me was that in the Q&A sessions nobody asked a question about noseweight or the correct way to arrange tins in kitchen cupboards
smiley-wink.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I'm in The Bar at Instow using their wifi. What a fantastic weekend. Nigel and his team worked dam hard to make the whole event a resounding success. Mrs Donnelly did her fair share. Hopefully Nigel will be able to upgrade the Whirlwind soon. The rain didn't spoil our fun. What a pleasure meeting all the Woosies. A really smashing bunch of people , a bit like a happy family reunion! Although Parksy doesn't qualify as a Woosie he is still entitled to be an Honorary Woosie based soley on his imbibement capacity and ability to be good fun. There was also some very good news received by Sir Gagakev about his Fleetwood. He'll tell all. Again thanks to everyone for a great time. I can't wait for Sir Gagakev's next meet.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Dustydog said:
There was also some very good news received by Sir Gagakev about his Fleetwood. He'll tell all. Again thanks to everyone for a great time. I can't wait for Sir Gagakev's next meet.

Sorry to hi-jack thread, but in short when I went to book it in a problem arose, and obviously as the discussions are on going and the van is not yet booked in I cant really say anymore at the present time, sorry to keep you in suspense but think it best for both parties concerned. Will keep you updated as and when.

Feb 15, 2006
Visit site
Dustydog said:
I'm in The Bar at Instow using their wifi. What a fantastic weekend. Nigel and his team worked dam hard to make the whole event a resounding success. Mrs Donnelly did her fair share. Hopefully Nigel will be able to upgrade the Whirlwind soon. The rain didn't spoil our fun. What a pleasure meeting all the Woosies. A really smashing bunch of people , a bit like a happy family reunion! Although Parksy doesn't qualify as a Woosie he is still entitled to be an Honorary Woosie based soley on his imbibement capacity and ability to be good fun. There was also some very good news received by Sir Gagakev about his Fleetwood. He'll tell all. Again thanks to everyone for a great time. I can't wait for Sir Gagakev's next meet.

Alam did Terri and the dogs go?.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
We came back this afternoon after having had a great time at the Readers Rally, heavy overnight rain at Stowford meant that we were not too sad to pack up and go in the end because parts of the site are becoming a wee bit boggy now.
It was great to meet so many Practical Caravan forumites and their respective spouses and to put faces to names, and I especially enjoyed being pitched in amongst The Woosies and having a drink (or three) with them.
mucky pup said:
Parksy where the heck do you put it all, have you hollow legs.
Years of self denial and rigorous training Sir Mucky Pup....
I shall miss the little evening get togethers with you Sir Mucky Pup (TB) and Dustydog, King of the Woosies, of course not forgetting the two little cheesy biscuit vagabonds who never missed a night with us in the bar.
I should imagine that the bar manager of the Stable Bar will miss the Practical Caravan crew too, I'll bet the takings will be down now that we've all gone home.
beer.gif

Thanks to Nigel and his team at Practical Caravan who made it all possible and who worked so hard to make the rally a success, and also the staff at Stowford Farm Meadows (especially the bar staff!)
Roll on the next Readers Rally!

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
As much as we enjoyed it, I doubt if we will be going back to Stowford farm again. Nice site but pitches very sloping. It seemed that all the single axles were on gthe level sites and the twin were given the sloping sites. Actually with the price of fuel, it is now one of those destinations that is a tad too far. Next year price of fuel will probably be clsoer to the £2 a litre mark going by increases over the past year. Pity the rally is not more central for all.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Please can the next rally be at a site which doesn't sell new caravans? My wife liked all the new shiny vans rather than our old one and so we have now put down a deposit on a new one. Lunar will be building it in about 4 weeks time.
smiley-money-mouth.gif
I'm not sure I can afford another next year as well!!

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
well done sir wc how about we all come round to your`s next year and give the woosies a tour.we promise not to bring any new tugs round
good luck with new van fellow woosie

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
kopite said:
well done sir wc how about we all come round to your`s next year and give the woosies a tour.
What a good idea, Kopite. Tickets will be one pint of lager each, plus a biscuit each for King DD's guard dogs. (must keep in the good books).

TRENDING THREADS