PC Rally 2012

Page 9 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
aw - thanks for the cake - my son will love - and it's not fattening, either!!
pleased to hear about the ameneties block - we're so close I may not bring the loo (not! gotta keep oh in training). just need to pack appropriate amounts of fralcolol for the RT.
Still raining here, but the weather seems to be looking a little bettr.
See you soon
Claire

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Surfer said:
Updated list:
Joeby 300
Mel 339
Kev 392
DD 335
Parksy 338
Di 342
Sir WC Field 5
Surfer 424
Marbru 442 (Surfer's SIL & BIL)
Brum 441H
Nigel Donnelly: cast into outer darkness
Sir Gab 340
Sir Mucky pup 336
Deli Dave BP124
Sir WC kopite 364
Gafferbill 400
crazyguider BP83H

I cannot find Brum or Crazyglider's pitches on site map as similar comes up showing them as being seasonal pitches? I see Deli Dave has chosen to be pitched close to being the Outer Hebrides!
See you Wednesday!
Clive (Cardiff) 365

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
hi all,
just wanted to wish you all the best and have a great rally hope the weather turns better towards the weekend for you all.
unfortunatly some of us can't be there but we will be thinking of you just the same.

bye for now
"sir chunky"

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Field 3 - is good, quite a few arrived this pm and many put awnings up with no problems. Very good underfoot, not seen anyone with problem manoevering vans. Beautiful day here since 11 o'clock, field drying very quickly. The awning should be ok. She won't be floating!

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Evening DD thanks for getting t shirts sorted. I`m going to be offline for a couple of days just wondering when the woosies were meeting to settle up with your goodself

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Kopite young man, think you will find DD, Parksy and a few others are already there
smiley-cry.gif

I expect King DD is already wearing his, so he wont be hard to spot
smiley-smile.gif

See you soon
Kev

Aug 4, 2004
Visit site
What a palaver yesterday. Left storaeg site inb Malvern heading towards M50 to pick up M5. Hit road works so a bit of a diversion. Got back on track towards Upton only to find road is flooded. Slight hassle doing a U turn with a twin axle, but just managed it. Returned all the way back to Worcester and got on M5. Got to site and tried to level caravan on our pitch on field 3.. Ground very saturated and even in 4 wheel drive could not reverse caravan onto pitch unless I churned up ground. Eventually sort of got parked and then ried to level it. No chance as pitch to steep. Whole site is very hilly. Back to reception and they then allocated us to the Outer Hebrides with Deli Dave. We are right and the end on pitch 117.
To crown it all, the jockey wheel assembly must have unwound itself and had caught on the road and was ripped to shreds. Clamp still on tight so top half still in place. Funny thing is that we stopped at motorway services after Gordini services for a break and before leaving checked and everything was okay. We assume it moved on the last 10 miles as road very bumpy.
At least we are settled even if there is any mobile signal on O2 or internet reception! You can't miss the Blue Surf or the 4 Yorkies! See you around!

Di3

Jul 20, 2008
Visit site
Hi All
I know its late but I've just heard from friends that they are unable to come to Stowford, dissapointing but if anybody knows someone that couldn't get in and would like to go give me a shout Parsky will pass on my email address. Be there myself tomorrow
Di

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Phew - just got home, completely knackered!
What a fab weekend - so lovley to meet everyone, and how lucky with the weather?!
Got van in storage to discover casserole had leaked - again (it did it on the way down) - and that daughter had indeed left her underwear behind. Am still waiting for her to return mine!!!
We're already planning to come next year.
Safe journey home to you all.xx

Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
We just got home as well. What a lot of rain up the M5.
Had a great weekend, thanks to EVERYONE who made it the huge success that it again turned out to be.

PS. just heard on Central News, a man called Steve Parkes is the new elected mayor of Tipton.

Aug 2, 2006
Visit site
Great weekend! Just got back and aside from having to mend the towing electrics on the car before leaving, break into the van on friday afternoon, buy water and waste containers as I left mine on the drive and then had the caravan clouted by a piece of bouncing lorry tyre on the M5 on the return journey, I STILL had a great weekend!

Very impressive t-shirts and banner for the Woosies and an outstanding performance in the pub quiz on Friday night. Hope you spent the bar vouchers wisely...

Thanks again for coming along and making it great!

We had a fab time, we also had a little bad luck in the van, one of the pipes under the sink had come away, so we had a lot of water where it shouldnt be (in a few cupboards). Also a long journey home on the wet M5. Cant wait till the next one.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Brilliant work by the whole team. I must say a HUGE thankyou to the 'lads' who unstintingly gave their time to play footy with (in particular) my son and the other boys - stirling job!! The whole event was so well organised and put together, we really enjoyed it - thank you.

Weather up the M5 was fine, except the turbo on OH's car decided to play up, so we stopped at Taunton, and ended up in a small enclave of PC rallyers - what a great coincidence!!
I discovered when we arrived home, that I was right and not going mad as previously thought, and found my daughter had only packed one pair of knickers for the whole weekend - eeeww!!
So - when is the next one? and where? I too must book hols!!!

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
We have arrived back this afternoon and unpacked in brilliant sunshine. Where was the sun yesterday??? torential rain all afternoon and evening at Stowfolot
Thank you to all for organising the event - definitely want to go again next year.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
We got back yesterday, having swum up the M5 in the afternoon. Had a fab time, so good to meet everyone. Even the squelchy field didn't dampen the event (although did "skip" the groundsheet). The photos are still on the cameras of various Woosies that are not back yet. Had a lovely walk on Woolacombe sands; thanks for the company Crazyguider and family.
Roll on next year.
mel

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Got back thjis afternoon and managed to dry everything out in the garden,great weekend many thanks to Nigel, Stacie and crew for all their efforts,also we found all the Stowford people really good as ever. Ironic that today turned out to be the best weather. We plan to be back next year.

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
That was such a lovely walk - has jordan recovered? Rhiannon is absolutley shattered!!! It was a real pleasure getting to know you 4 (i must inclde Jassie, of course.). Shame you had such a rough journey home - I think we must have missed it somehow.
Take care all - will speak soon.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Got back lunch time today and spent the rest of the day cleaning up and drying out the awning in the sunshine that was amiss yesterday, rain rain and more rain, thought I was a duck at one stage and went for a waddle in my awning
smiley-smile.gif

Must thank every one at PC for yet another successful weekend and the work and effort they all put in to keep us all entertained, fed and watered, great time had by all, Thank you.

Couple of piccys for those of you couldnt make it.

The big top
smiley-smile.gif

IMG_0594.jpg

The flyng banners in sunshine.
IMG_0595.jpg

Nigel caught in the act------------serving ice cream.
IMG_0597.jpg

Or is he about to sneek a sly one?
smiley-laughing.gif

And finally
IMG_0603.jpg

More photo's of the Woosie Club in the Chit Chat section topic to follow

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts