Perfect example of a Troll

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi guys have a look at what was posted on Towcars LPG - perfectly sensible conversation on an important subject and then - splat a troll drops a verbal loose stool into the mix.

Is there really any need for this individuals constant childish antics. He obviously craves attention.

CliveV

28 Aug 2005 01:39 PM Havn't got a clue. All I know is that in the UK my 60litre LPG tank can be filled up to about 55 litres (- their is always the gas "layer" that cannot be compressed) whereas in Spain the filler pump stopped at an indicated 49 to 52litres depending upon filling station.

Back in the UK and 55litres again was possible. I spoke to the firm that installed my LPG conversion and they said it was due to differing pump pressure.

Other people have reported the same. Interestingly I do not have the same problem in France. We regularly go Poole Cherbourg on booze cruises and fill up when we are there.

Read these comments

OK, looks like I'll have to dig further.... posted 29 Aug 2005 00:11 AM by John L

Kanga

31 Aug 2005 01:45 PM Clive do you manage to fill up your 60ltr tank with your own hot air?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
well after nearly 4 weeks away from the forum (nice long holiday) I see nothing much has changed, still have the troll problem...I take it it not worth back reading any of the subjects then? !

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Yep! - hope you had a good holiday - Just a few examples of Troll activity.

Here's one made earlier on General - Unfriendly Caravaners:-

CliveV

29 Aug 2005 01:18 PM Please do not read too much into what I say - I love a laugh more than anything else.

And no I am most certainly am not sexist in any way. I refer work to two female solicitors (they are both experts on Partnership Agreements) and believe me they are superior to me in several knowledge areas - thats why we use them.

My 'van is an Avondale Leda Mendip - great van if getting on a bit now. We like it because it has a kind of "L" shaped lounge at one end which our two dogs sleep on. We will not sell it unless we find something equaly practical.

Hope this satisfies your "need to know" about my caravaning prowes.

If we ever did all meet up I am certain we could all enjoy a drink together.

R

Clive - I have to go now. - a BBQ requires my attention.

MONKEY

29 Aug 2005 01:23 PM Clive I am sure you and I would get on like a house on fire!! We own a german caravan though hope this does not harm our relationship!!

P.S. This does not make me anti British by the way.

Enjoy the BBQ!

Daventura

29 Aug 2005 01:25 PM What a load of b*****ks!

As you can see Paul & Ruth, the children amongst us are still desperate for our attention.

Where did you go?

4 weeks - Bliss!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Certainly not - I would never be so rude to a lady!!

The Troll in this second example is Daventura who dropped the imortal words "What a load of B****cks" into the conversation about 2 hours after I had gone to my BBQ.

I would be the first person to defend an individuals right to free speach but also believe in manners.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lh, hope you have had a good time! My choice of lower case characters that Clive, (who I bet you was a tell-tale t*t at school),is making reference to, can only be judged by reading the whole thread. It would appear that past comments made to some forum members by my judge also borders on troll-like mentality and bad manners. It looks like Clive cant help but be attentive to the trolls amongst us.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lh, hope you have had a good time! My choice of lower case characters that Clive, (who I bet you was a tell-tale t*t at school),is making reference to, can only be judged by reading the whole thread. It would appear that past comments made to some forum members by my judge also borders on troll-like mentality and bad manners. It looks like Clive cant help but be attentive to the trolls amongst us.
Dave - The comment re. reading the entire thread is rich coming from someone that had to have the fact that Monkey was a lady pointed out to them on the very thread at issue.

More attention to detail required - remember the devil is in the detail! Ha Ha Ha!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dave - The comment re. reading the entire thread is rich coming from someone that had to have the fact that Monkey was a lady pointed out to them on the very thread at issue.

More attention to detail required - remember the devil is in the detail! Ha Ha Ha!
Ah, but Clive, is Monkey a lady? Do you know her? Have you got proof? Is it another of Kangas alias'?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Only a mind like yours could revolve arround such trivia.

Please try to grow up. Monkey has done nothing and not posted anything that would make a sane individual think she was anything other than someone who dealt with you rather well.

She has a sharp mind that can cut - I respect that. Whereas...............?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
No - really don't have a clue and can't say i have even given it any thought! But then I don't judge people. Monkey could be a 25Stone Sumo wrestler for all I care. Its the INTELLEGENT conversation that I go for. Oh I am happy playing "Ping-Pong" with you Trolls as it passes the time - what did Chriss say? Oh yes --- something like dealing with you (Trolls) helps underline the maturity of everybody else.

But it sounds like you and Daventura know more than I do on this cross dressing lark as you have both intimated the same thing!

You wear what you like deary. It will be your little secret.

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
No - really don't have a clue and can't say i have even given it any thought! But then I don't judge people. Monkey could be a 25Stone Sumo wrestler for all I care. Its the INTELLEGENT conversation that I go for. Oh I am happy playing "Ping-Pong" with you Trolls as it passes the time - what did Chriss say? Oh yes --- something like dealing with you (Trolls) helps underline the maturity of everybody else.

But it sounds like you and Daventura know more than I do on this cross dressing lark as you have both intimated the same thing!

These conversations are sooo entertaining!!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site

Agreed Wendy! - What a great way to start the day!!

Aug 28, 2005
Visit site
I can assure you Kanga that I am indeed ALL woman - The only reason why you are questioning the fact is because I can out smart you any day of the week!! Be warned Kanga don't mess with the Monkey!!

Clive - I hope you were not referring to me as a troll - I can assure you that I do not look like one!! And I thought we were friends!!!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I can assure you Kanga that I am indeed ALL woman - The only reason why you are questioning the fact is because I can out smart you any day of the week!! Be warned Kanga don't mess with the Monkey!!

Clive - I hope you were not referring to me as a troll - I can assure you that I do not look like one!! And I thought we were friends!!!
Oh dear Monkey, rest assured that Clive certainly wasn't referring to you. Once a woman gives us men that scornful stare we will steer clear. What we whisper between ourselves about you in cyberspace though is a different matter ;O)

Jul 30, 2005
Visit site
Monkey, did you know that Monkeys spend a lot of their time 'spanking the monkey' ............. course you won't have to do that anymore now that you n Clive are bosom buddies!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well arn't we honoured - no less than three posts from the two Trolls - Fancy giving up your lunch hour to provide us with such a feast of conversational excellence. I hope you won't get into trouble if your respective bosses find out!

Kanga your extrodinary insight into the slang term for masterbation - "Spanking the Monkey" - my word how do manage to keep coming up with these engagingly naughty little sayings? They are so amusing - and the shock factor! You must have a truly amazing emotional age getting close to double digits.

Is it because you too are really just a child at heart - still I won't tell what a masterbation fixation could mean!! - once again - it will be another of your little secrets. (Don't worry - it could get bigger with use)

And Daventura - living proof that the Vikings liked sheep. Not an original thought in your head - just pick up and repeat having changed the names.

Is that a "Hear Hear! I hear you cry?

Sad really sad.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts