Perran Sands, Cornwall

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi There

Just booked a holiday for next summer to perran sands, haven site in cornwall.

Any one have any knowledge of this place, got a super pitch so will have constant running water and drainage etc

Thanks in anticipation

Davie

Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
Went to perran sands a few years ago.caravans surrounded by sand dunes,great for the kids to play in.

The way to the beach off the park is down the side of a very steep hill. We drove into perranporth center there is a pub near the beach they charge to park but when you get back to the car if you go into the pub for a drink or a meal they knock the price of the car park off the bill.

The entertainment is good with a selection of bars and take aways.

Enjoy we did.

Will

Jun 28, 2005
Visit site
havent stayed at perran sands,we stay at the campsite next to it where you turn into perran sands.perran sands was run down this year,the kids playgrounds need looking at,all broken,camping wise they pack them closely together,no 6 metre rule here.but the area is superb,we go every year,love it,especially the breakers.

May 20, 2006
Visit site
We stayed there a couple of months ago and had a great week, Perranporth is beautiful, the beach is great and the Seiners Arms pub is nice to have that early evening beer whilst watching the tide come in, the beer garden is cut into the cliff so a nice spot to sit in.

perran sands itself is a well equipped site, the super pitches are great, although the concrete hard stands are a touch small but adequate.

There is a good shop thats well priced and the evening entertainment is pretty decent too.

You will have a good time!

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
hi we went there 2 years ago its a haven sites isnt it?we enjoyed it the beach was hard to get to but its nice we stayed in a static so i dont know what the showers are like.the area is fantastic little tip for you if the kids need school bags for september there is a shop in perranporth in the way to the beach where all bags are 3.99 and they are pretty good quality they do all kinds of bags so any girlies will love it

or is that just me whos a handbag freak

nicki

Jan 10, 2006
Visit site
Hi Davie we stayed here at easter 2005 in a static so i cant say what the touring site is like apart from it was near the entrance.

We did not however like this site poor entertainment and a dirty pool were just some of the things wrong with the site and we wont be going back. look at the reviews on ukcampsite.co.uk.

jon

Mar 18, 2006
Visit site
Hi Davie we stayed here at easter 2005 in a static so i cant say what the touring site is like apart from it was near the entrance.

We did not however like this site poor entertainment and a dirty pool were just some of the things wrong with the site and we wont be going back. look at the reviews on ukcampsite.co.uk.

jon
lots to see mate enjoy hope the wind is kind ??

Feb 19, 2006
Visit site
hi

we went there about 3 years ago, huge site kids enjoyed the entertainment, but the shower/toilet blocks were minging. They had a little road train that went around the site kids enjoyed that, the beach access was quite a treck and very steep.

hope this is of some use

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Hi Davie

we were there in 2005, had a fantastic time,no problems at all, apart from the little rat firing toy pellets at our van roof from the dunes but I soon scared him off !!!!!

Good acess to the roads to go exploring ,we went to lands end,Flambards etc etc,Newquay is in easy reach.

I do have to agree about the toilet shower facilities, Not nice, no excuse really as we went to just as busy a park in devon and they were spotless,but lots to do for those after tea boredoms,just to finish the kids off !!!!We did have a very pleasent holiday !

Tina x

TRENDING THREADS