*******Please take time to read this*******

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi

Thank you for opening this thread.

A Staffordshire Bull Terrier ***** aged 2 and a half years, black with a white chest was stolen from a garden in Huddersfield Road, Queensbury today around lunch time. A blonde haired youth was seen running away with it in his arms.

This dog is well known in SBT circles and a high profile campaign has started to try and recover her. The owners are absolutely devastated. The dog's pet name is Tia and she is very friendly.

If you would like to see a photo of this dog, or if you have any information or are offered this dog for sale, please visit this website:

http://www.doglost.co.uk/forum.asp?ID=8022
I appreciate not everyone on this forum will be interested but this dog needs to be reunited with its owners quickly.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this.

Lisa

Jun 5, 2005
Visit site
LMH

Had a look at the web as I live in Queensbury but there is no Huddersfield Road in the village and the web says BD12 whilst Q'bury is BD13

Just where was the dog taken from

Gill

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gill

Thanks for the reply, I am just awaiting clarification of the address, will update as soon as I hear.

Thanks again.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Gill

It seems that in all the panic the person who posted on lost dogs somehow got the area wrong.

The dog was taken from Huddersfield Road, WYKE, Bradford, B12.

THERE IS A SUBSTANTIAL REWARD OFFERED FOR THE RETURN OF THIS DOG.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just bumping this to the top again.

Over 2300 people now know about this. Just for information, the owner is a serving firefighter with Yorks Fire Service. He was mobilised to the Bradford fire at the football stadium. He has activly served his community and he now needs his community to help him.

We are hoping to get a feature on his local news station shortly.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Over 5,000 people now informed about this.

The News of the World is running a story about it tomorrow.

I can now disclose that the dog is a very successful show dog, well known on the SBT circuit.

A substantial cash reward is offered for her safe return.

Lisa

G

How about a picture of the dog ??

Our neice lives near Pudsey and shows her Retriever, I emailed her your link here but a photo would help more.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi euro

Thanks for the repy, seems not many people on here are bothered.

This is the link for lost dogs, there's a photo of her on there. Do you know how to copy the photo and post it on here?

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=8022
The owners are following up a lead at the moment. We have bombarded the media and some of the local and daily papers are taking up the story.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lisa

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
I am a dog lover, (in fact all animals) I hope the dog will be found safe and well, and that it will soon be back with it's rightful owner, please keep us informed of any developments.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Shiba, reply appreciated.

We are hopeful the dog will be returned as we really do have a high profile campaign ongoing. Over 6,000 people now know about this.

Lisa.

G

Missing Dog, Please Help
poster.asp

Hope this helps.

G

Ye hah , Got there in the end.

My girls dogs seem as excited as me :)

Good luck.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
euro

Thanks for posting the picture, that's brilliant. I can't upload photos.

I'm off to speak with the local gypsies in a bit to drop off some posters and ask them to get in touch with their relatives up North.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well just got back from the campsite and I'm still alive. A very nice man called 'Shaun' took the posters and was very interested to hear of the substantial reward. Said he'd pass the word round.

Lisa

G

The trick seems to be with the photo's is to use Steves link and right click on the picture that you want to use that is already on the net, then cut and paste the URL into the second box.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lisa

Thank you for posting this sad story. It will certainly make me aware of watching my pet when she is out in the garden. Hopefully, Tia will soon be reunited with her owner(s).

Sadly, there appears to be a lot of animal kidnapping - to order - and this has been highlighted quite a lot over recent months.

Hopefully, all forum members will be extra careful when out walking. Remember Tia may be anywhere in the country, so it should be a 'UK' lookout for her.

Please keep the forum updated with any further information which may help to reunite her with her family.

Ann

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have a few knowledgeable friends in that area, Lisa. Will let them know what to look out for. Lets hope this gets sorted fast.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Brilliant news!

After a huge publicity campaign (over 8,500 thousand people made aware), Tia has been found safe and well.

The 'youth' who stole her sold her to a dog lover (who suspected she was stolen) for the pricely sum of

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Can't say too much about that on a public forum lol I'm afraid. I'll email you.

Great news she's returned, mind you, she's not competition for Diesel coz she's older and they are in different classes!!! So that's why I didn't mind helping!!! (joke).

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts