*******Please take time to read this*******

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi euro

Thanks for the repy, seems not many people on here are bothered.

This is the link for lost dogs, there's a photo of her on there. Do you know how to copy the photo and post it on here?

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=8022
The owners are following up a lead at the moment. We have bombarded the media and some of the local and daily papers are taking up the story.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lisa
Now that the dog has been found safe and well, I can draw attention to the pun ... "the owners are following up a lead". Very witty.

Aug 9, 2005
Visit site
I will repeat myself for the 3rd time today as I saw this wonderful news on other Forums, and as I have already said it is great news, it has made my day, what a great relief that all has ended well, I would also like to say well done to all concerned in this matter, and helping to make it a happy christmas for the Family and the Dog (Tia). but not a happy one for the thief.

May 25, 2005
Visit site
Great news, Lisa. Glad everything worked out well for Tia and her family. Sadly, I expect the 'youth' will be let off with a 'slap on the knuckles'.

MAM

Aug 16, 2006
Visit site
Having just seen this thread - after 27 posts - I'm impressed by the mobilisation of the dog-loving caravanners on the forum and pleased with the successful return of the dog. It seems to be an impressive campaign to find the lost Tia.

Now before you all go your separate ways, if you lot put in another five minutes of your time, I'm sure Osama Bin Laden will be under lock and key before the end of the weekend!

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Having just seen this thread - after 27 posts - I'm impressed by the mobilisation of the dog-loving caravanners on the forum and pleased with the successful return of the dog. It seems to be an impressive campaign to find the lost Tia.

Now before you all go your separate ways, if you lot put in another five minutes of your time, I'm sure Osama Bin Laden will be under lock and key before the end of the weekend!
Ha, ha!!

Nov 9, 2005
Visit site
what a heartwarming story upsetting that the dog was stolen but lovely that she was found and what a great person to take her to the vets to confirm their suspicions that person deserves a round of applause glad shes home safely

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi euro

Thanks for the repy, seems not many people on here are bothered.

This is the link for lost dogs, there's a photo of her on there. Do you know how to copy the photo and post it on here?

http://www.doglost.co.uk/poster.asp?ID=8022
The owners are following up a lead at the moment. We have bombarded the media and some of the local and daily papers are taking up the story.

Thanks in anticipation.

Lisa
Hey - I didn't notice that!! It was funny.

Lisa

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I thought she might be recovered due to the huge publicity campaign launched. People from all over the world bombarded the UK press to run stories about it, thousands of posters across the UK were posted within a few hours of Tia going missing. The News of the World agreed to run a story and so did the Sun and Daily Mirror. In the end, they didn't need to actually run the story as thankfully she was found.

Nice to hear of a happy ending for once.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts