Poolin water on caravan roof

May 3, 2023
Visit site
hi all, as you all probably know I have hadstroke, and I am in recovery, I am walking about down stairs with a cane at the moment. I am going to put the caravan a seasonal pitch,until I improve a little more But here is my issue, whichwayay would you slope thvan to enable rain water to gently un off.i have an elddis avae 860, it has a rear window and off side rear window. Don't want pooling for a long period of time, particular on the roof straps or joints Any possiblesolutions.
Regards john.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
I try to get a slight slope down to the off-side (right) as this helps the nearside kitchen and shower drain as well as stopping the rain pooling on the roof - it doesn't need much of a slope at all.

Reactions: GUMPY
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
In storage I would store either with a tilt front to back or back to front. But, and just personal preference, if I had a van on a seasonal pitch I would have to get it level otherwise my undiagnosed autism would kick in.

John

• Haha
Reactions: otherclive
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I hope your recovery carries on without any hiccups,
I would tend to have the caravan slightly nose down, but more importantly for us would be the draining of the shower and kitchen sink. .
For several years now I have been contemplating about fitting Roof seal tape to all the roof joints, just to " super seal " the joints.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts