poooooooooool floooooooods

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Hope yer croc's dry out
smiley-laughing.gif

images4.jpg

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
Thanks Sprocket, doesn't look nice does it. Seems like that's another question to ask the site when booking up, never mind if they've got E.H.U. it'll be "are you liable to floods"
On the t.v. the other night there was a preview of a documentary titled "are we drinking our rivers dry" apparently we are heading for a water shortage, hard to believe!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
just got back from pool flood ?the awning was floating 2 days to dry out what a mess still holiday must go on

You know the answer Forest, put a boat on your van roof,
1.gif

But then with your inflatable version of the crocs you should have been walking on water anyway!!! He He

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
we was at beaconhill park 5 miles from bourmouth it started at 2 in mornig and rained all day ive never seen rain like it all day to night the road out side was like a river .I steped out off van and thought ok untill the foot sunk 5 inches the water was up to ankle i felt for the tents but it was all gone in 24 houres drained well .The road cracked and man holes all came up.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Forest Looks like you had a great holiday next time take a inflatable boat with you one way of getting about we had the same problem in the lake district in July but that life......

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We had rain like that on monday in Hull, unfortunately it was indoors at work, a cracked heater battery in the roof space had been leaking all weekend, oh joy I'll get the mop.........

TRENDING THREADS