Portable drill

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
Mogwyth said:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/DeWalt-DCF...9&sr=8-1&keywords=dewalt torque wrench[/quote
at that price you could pay someone to wind the leg up and down for you. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Aldi special 12v drill think it cost under £20. used it for years both with the van and without wound the legs up /down
attachments for a buffer/polisher. drills. screw pegs. you name it got used for it. still going strong [built a boat with it last year.

Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
I do do all my own maintenance and repairs on the Land Rover and farm machinery on the other hand I have two of those, a Dewalt impact driver, Dewalt hammer drill, Makita hammer drill and Makita driver :blush:

Mar 13, 2007
Visit site
sounds like my son in law. he wanted a new car so went out and bought a Jag ZF.
decided to take up golf and before he had played a stroke. had to have a full set of pro flight clubs and all the gear.
his tool shed has more tools in it than B&Q.

but do you know what.
he still can't legally drive any faster or farther in the Jag than my 13 yo Meriva.
last time I played golf with him with my 4 second hand lefty clubs, I beat him by 4 strokes.
and my £20 drill is just as good at making holes and driving screws as his shed full of tools.

it's not a question of how much things cost more a case of having something that will do the job. £165 to wind the legs up and down is a bit OTT. IMHO. [just my two pennies worth]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts