Practical Caravan Forums Back Online

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Hey folks,

We're very sorry for the unexpected downtime for the forums today. Our team has been able to resolve the issue and get everyone back online. We're continuing to monitor things so we can address any issues quickly.

Thanks very much for your patience, everyone!

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Thanks for that BUT STILL not sorted the issue with the totally blurred pictures when you click to see details of caravans/motorhomes in the 'For Sale' section. Is the same outcome when viewing on PC, MS EDge or Firefox or on iPhone!

SHaines

Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Visit site
Thanks for that BUT STILL not sorted the issue with the totally blurred pictures when you click to see details of caravans/motorhomes in the 'For Sale' section. Is the same outcome when viewing on PC, MS EDge or Firefox or on iPhone!

Hey there! I'm happy to help here too. If it's called out and I missed it, I apologize. Can you link me to a specific post with this issue?

I've looked over the posts in our Marketplace and they seem to display normally.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Hi Steve, The problem is when you go to "For Sale" caravans or motor homes on the home page, your redirected to the correct page, and the main photos are clear, when you click on a individual caravan / item, then the photo is blurred. Screenshot_2021-02-24-17-58-24.pngScreenshot_2021-03-04-17-36-22.png

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
The original on Feb 8th was titled 'Blurred'. Hitch's description above is exactly as it appears in my browser, so the caravan/motorhome for sale is impossible to view in detail.

Reactions: Hutch

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The original on Feb 8th was titled 'Blurred'. Hitch's description above is exactly as it appears in my browser, so the caravan/motorhome for sale is impossible to view in detail.

Yes, I was caught out by the front page with the photos appearing perfect and (to my shame) did not check the detailed listing of any of the adverts until some time later when I also found that the photos in the main listing of each article for sale is unrecognisable.
Hopefully Stephen Haines can get his tech guys to sort this one out.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Thank you Steve .
My expectation , and indeed others , is that access to the Forum is 24/7.
Sadly modern technology is way beyond me and a lot of us forget how much time and money goes into making these things work. So many thanks to you and your colleagues keeping this Forum going. It is precious👍👍👍

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey there! I'm happy to help here too. If it's called out and I missed it, I apologize. Can you link me to a specific post with this issue?

I've looked over the posts in our Marketplace and they seem to display normally.
Hi Stephen if you look at the posts in marketplace then click on one you will see they go Blurred l have every confidence in your ability to correct this ...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts