Practical Caravan TV is back with a fourth series!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone.

I'm excited to finally be able to share details of the brand-new series of Practical Caravan TV – and you've not got long to wait! Please click here for full details.

I hope you enjoy watching!

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
I'll try to watch on Wednesday to see the part about Dorset because we're there on South Lychett Manor at the moment :cheer:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Lizzie
We're having a chill out to recover from the late nights and boozing at last weeks Twinwood Festival :lol:

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Marbles007 said:
Same Monday show 2 weeks running now ?

Hi and thanks, again, for posting. I've queried this with the TV production company and they've assured me all is well. How were you watching it? Via our live stream, or on Sky 212/Freesat 161?

This week's show is repeated four more times, starting tomorrow at 6pm, so hopefully you'll get to see it!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Glad all the confusion about the channel has been cleared up. Practical Caravan TV is on the Showcase TV channel, which is on Sky 212 and Freesat 161. And you can watch live online, too.

Details of our live stream and this week's show are all here.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
We've come to the end of series four of Practical Caravan TV – and the final show is a great one! To find out what's in store and how to watch, please click here.

Your first chance to watch is next Monday, 23 October 2017, at 8pm.

Thanks for tuning in and I hope you enjoy it!

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I've thoroughly enjoyed this series. It gets better with each episode.

Would like to see inclusion of the modern tow bars fitted to new cars and how they work, as well as the associated driving aids to give car / caravan buyers a more informed choice. It might help new to caravanning folk insight to just how easy things have become.

The presenter in glasses on the Adria needs to drop the weather girl hand gestures, most distracting.

Keep up the good work all involved.

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
I watched this one last night. When they were talking about the Eldiss Avante 574. In the bedroom I saw the tv point and plug socket, bud didn't see anywhere to put the tv. Was this my imagination or is there anywhere to put it?

Les

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
Thankyou for your reply it was the Affinity 574. I have looked at the review and this confirmed my thoughts that the bedroom has a socket and tv aerial but there wasn't a bracket or shelf to put the tv on.

Les

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts