PRE EASTER MEET INTRODUCTIONS

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Lolly

Unfortunately the 'boss' can't come with us at easter. So you won't meet him then so I thought I'd describe him, he is slim, 6ft 3, blonde green eyes. Daughter is Emma, will be 14, also blonde with blue eyes.

The dog is Diesel, black and white staffie will be five months.

Lisa xxx

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sorry he hasn't got blonde green eyes, you know what I mean!! His name is Phil which is spooky really because that name means 'lover of horses' which actually isn't true!

Lisa xx

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
ooops forgot to mention the hounds

Lady - Border Collie aged 11 (thinks she is 2)!

Berry - Cocker Spaniel (and a thief - will steal anything especially socks) aged 3!

Mar 28, 2005
Visit site
I'm divorced and do all my caravanning with my 7 year old daughter Elaina, I find it's the best way to spend quality time with her as we both love caravanning.

So there's just 2 in our party.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
Dear Lolly

I will be going and the wife as well who name is Sharon and we will have two kids with use one boy & one girl and a puppy.

Mark

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Only two in our party too, myself who answers to all sorts of names and my wife Gaye (please note the spelling)! Unfortunately our son Karl won't be able to attend, he's one of those kids that people like on first acquaintance and is definitely is own man, a hit with the chicks too apparently.

Damn him!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi - Just us two humans - my and my wife Julie.

Our two dogs are Darc, a German Shepard X Rough Collie and Pie a Retriever.

Looking forward to it!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Two here as well. Me - grey hair & beard, 6' tall and carrying more weight around the middle than I should be; and 'Herself' (Ann) - very friendly and outgoing 5'4" fair hair and still the best looker on any site I've ever been to. Mind having been married to her for 40 years I could be just a little bit biased!

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Gooner.

TRENDING THREADS