Problems - error messages today

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
When navigating around the forum I keep getting an error message "No data received" most of the time. Does the website have a problem? Not happening on any other website I visit.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Got that last night as well as a blank page with the words not yet configured, on
Also happening today. Did email parksy last night.
Does ya nut in!!!!!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Good evening. Apologies for any inconvenience. The site has been there all the time and simply refreshing the page would probably have fixed it, as it did here, but we were experiencing a few issues. We've been monitoring these all day and working to resolve them – I think we're there now. Fingers crossed! Thanks for being patient.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Gagakev said:
Got that last night as well as a blank page with the words not yet configured, on
Does ya nut in!!!!!
I replied quite late after coming back from Wheathill, taking the caravan to it's storage, going shopping, unloading the car, collecting the cat and going to choir practice last night Kev, but the website seemed ok at 9am when I looked in and your pictures were visible. I have been out most of the day but when I've looked in and there was an error message there was a re-submit button which worked for me :p

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
Gagakev said:
Does ya nut in!!!!!
I replied quite late after coming back from Wheathill, taking the caravan to it's storage, going shopping, unloading the car, collecting the cat and going to choir practice last night Kev, but the website seemed ok at 9am when I looked in and your pictures were visible. I have been out most of the day but when I've looked in and there was an error message there was a re-submit button which worked for me :p

Hi Parksy, haven't received a reply from you via email mate, all I could do last night was the photo's ttried refreshing as Lizzie later replied, shutting down, re-booting and there was no re-submit button for me, tried the OH's i-phone as well and it was the same at work this morning, but dont despair all seems OK now, thanks :cheer:

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
thank goodness, I thought I had a virus, Norton was working overtime found a few niggle faults , but as others have said all other entries were okay, the programme let me in but as soon as I tried to read messages up came this error warning , Today well I am able to write this so everything seems okay.
Royston

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
It's getting to be a bit of a problem ......

Nodatarecieved_zps58b95eec.jpg

Every time you try to view a post :dry:
It's been the same when trying to view the posts from my phone :S

Nodatarecieved_zps58b95eec.jpg

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
This afternoon it's slow, very slow, and some pages only load in basic text form - during each download I have time to read and answer threads on another forum !

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
What is going on?????????
Today in particular has been a nightmare to get into the forum with constant messages "This Page Cannot be Displayed"
It only happens for the Practical Caravan site, every other place I go to have no problems,
I thought it was my computer so did a full clean and restore and defrag, but still the same.
Then once into the front page of the forum, clicking on any topic goes straight to the same message as above.

Losing the will to live!!!!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
LizziePope said:
Hi all and thanks for letting us know. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. I've not had any issues but I will look into it nonetheless.

Hello Lizzie

My son tells me that often web sites have different access protocols and routes depending on the status of the user (i.e member of public vs moderators vs administrators etc) Sometimes a user may have a problem that isn't mirrored across all access methods, so his company regularly checks all access routes to check the whole system is stable. Try signing on as a guest from a none Haymarket portal.

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Afternoon all and thanks for your replies. My understanding was that all issues should be resolved by now, but I've passed your queries onto our tech team. Many thanks for your patience.

Dec 7, 2007
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm writing from HQ (working alongside Lizzie) and just wanted to let you know that our Internet Operations team is looking into these performance issues as a highest priority issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and rest assured that we'll get everything firing perfectly again as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Mark (product manager)

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Getting failed connection message half the time this evening - can't be bothered with this sort of aggro so I'll go and annoy some Americans on a car forum !

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Still slow - and occasionally displying basic text instead of formatted panels.

Do we need to go out and find a few logs for the fire?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
RogerL said:
Still slow - and occasionally displying basic text instead of formatted panels.

Do we need to go out and find a few logs for the fire?

RogerL have you put the Avatars on the fire as well, they have all disappeared :(

Edit; OOpps dont worry roger 7 mins later and they are back

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts