Products for cleaning exterior of caravan

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I just use a large pair of steps to get to the roof for washing it with the brush I've not wax the roof I wouldn't dare chance walking on the roof just in case my luck gave in as well as the roof !! Like someone previously says Baileys did advertise a car on top of one of theirs but not for me !! :unsure:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Lappy said:
Parksy,
What would you class Autoglym Aquawax as, if you say they do not make a wax.

Apologies, it seems that Autoglym do make a wax now. :blush:
I haven't tried it but might give it a go when it's time to buy some.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Parksy said:
Gagakev said:
Started to polish my roof today with Meguirs, glad I ran out as I then went on to use Autoglym to finish the rest of the roof off.
The elbow grease required for the Meguirs was beginning to wear me down!
Using the Autoglym was so easy [compared to the Meguirs] and with a better result.

Were you using Meguiars Step 2 polish Kev or one of their other products?
I've never had any problems with buffing it when used as per the instructions, and unlike Autoglym polish it doesn't leave a white dusty residue behind.

Steve I was using the step 2, used it a few times now and can't really remember it being so hard work in the past. Also can't say I am aware of a residue on the autoglym polish.
Maybe as it was half a bottle left from last year it had gone off a bit ????? I did give it a good shake though.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
This one? (I still wouldn't put 19 stone on any caravan roof!)
download.jpg

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Seem to recall that Bailey did a similar thing when the Series 5 Pageant came out. They used 5-6 men spread out over the roof. Clearly the ladies at Bailey had more useful things to do, or more sense.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts