Proposed road tax increases

Page 4 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 4, 2005
Visit site
Agreed Lol, at the rather young age of 48 I can honestly say I have NEVER voted in my life.

However if there was a box that said 'None of the above' I'd be there putting my little X in it.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Headline on Yahoo - " Browns 10th Budget Trumpets Economy "

What a bleep bleep &^"%(* Hoot.

The day our all our wallets trumpet the economy will be the day that counts.

There are to many factors around the people that I work for saying that the economy is up Sh 1 t creek without a paddle.

Taxed to the hilt with more on the way and all essential service costs to our homes leaping upwards whilst the Bungles at number 10 and 11 live in the realms of fantasy and only believe their own press releases and spin.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Gio - as you have probably seen from my posts - I think ALL politicians are the same lying bunch of crooks they always have been. Now thanks to Forums like this we can openly discuss our views with many, many people rather than just "sound off" down the pub to a handful.

The point I am making is that for some time the BBC has, quite rightly in my view, been a none too subtle supporter of this tarnished government. The BBC is riddled with left wing "Phony Care" supporters rather than journalists of integrity that allow both sides of an argument.

The Chancellors Emissions Tax is a classic example. The BBC had a guy from Greenpeace stating that "4x4's really are antisocial you know!" - What? - Antisocial in the same way as a lout with an ASBO? What nonsense!

Not a word about all the high polluting 2WD cars that will be hit.

JUST 4x4's

Best thing I shall do is to use my "Gas Guzzler" to drive down to the Polling Station next time and vote for the Monster Raving Loony Party on the basis of their honesty and integrity, which they have in spades compared to all three main parties.
Hi Ray - Their best suggestion was their version of the Pole Tax, they wanted it extended to the Czechs and Bulgarians as well.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Agreed Lol, at the rather young age of 48 I can honestly say I have NEVER voted in my life.

However if there was a box that said 'None of the above' I'd be there putting my little X in it.
Agreed - That is why I find the Monster Raving Loony party a good option.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
When the Monopolies Board was set up Lord Sutch pointed out this was unfair as there was only one of them.

On a sombre note it is sad that somebody who brought much needed humour into politics should have died so tragedly.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The Tory government of the time tried to stop the likes of the MRLP though by making people pay to stand and losing their deposit if they didn't poll enough votes. He then paid out of his own money. I remember going to see him live on stage in the 60s.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
The Tory government of the time tried to stop the likes of the MRLP though by making people pay to stand and losing their deposit if they didn't poll enough votes. He then paid out of his own money. I remember going to see him live on stage in the 60s.
LB, The deposit was raised from

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
There speaks a "true" man of the people ;-)

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
I'm standing for election for the leadership of the MRLP. I will carry on the fine tradition of my late peer of the realm colleague. I will stand against Brown because Blair won't be here then. VOTE TRUMPING LORD BRAYKEWYNDE. All asylum seekers (economic migrants) will be given a one way Euro Star ticket to Brussels. There will be dog toilets on every street corner and drains under every tree. I will abolish the probation service and with the money saved build more jails. I will also abolish the Social Services and replace it with a service that genuinely looks after the needy and not offenders. I will set up a counselling service for those who have lost loved ones due to bombings, murders of all kinds and victims of rape and aquire all the assetts of the offenders to pay the victims families. There will be no sitting talking to rapists and murderers trying to make them see the errors of their ways. Its been tried for far to long in this Namby Pamby country of ours - IT DOES NOT WORK. I will introduce Sharia law for those who are muslims, after all they want all other practices instilled into this Christian country. We are self sufficient in cows in the U.K. so will propose that within 10 years all vehicles will run on Methane. The only cost to the motorist will be to buy the sacks of cow dung from the farmer, V.A.T. free. We will put every citizen through college so that if they have any minor illness's/ailments they can treat themselves instead of taking up Doctors precious time with diahorhea, thrush, a cough, nose runs etc. Regarding Hospitals the first 26 tiers of management will be replaced by a Matron and a non paid committee of staff from the hospital, made up from all departments rather than hospital managers who transferred from Tesco, Woolworths etc. So that we can have a fuel mountain, just incase foot and mouth strikes again, I will abolish all local lorry transport and use mule and cart. The mule dung can then be stored at local fuel depots. In agriculture tractors will be abolished and we will revert to the bullock and plough. The money saved on fertilisers, because the bullock fertilises as it works, can be used to replenish the forests we have lost. Anyone even complaining that something isn't Politically Correct will receive an automatic one week gaol sentence. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS will be a thing of the past. People who come to live in this country will live here on OUR terms, not theirs and if they have no job to come too they simply don't come. They will be turned back at the ports. Go now wherever you are and stand on street corners, in your High St. and shout THE MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY IS ABOUT TO BE REBORN. BRAYKEWYNDE FOR A HEALTHIER FUTURE.

Apr 11, 2005
Visit site
I'm standing for election for the leadership of the MRLP. I will carry on the fine tradition of my late peer of the realm colleague. I will stand against Brown because Blair won't be here then. VOTE TRUMPING LORD BRAYKEWYNDE. All asylum seekers (economic migrants) will be given a one way Euro Star ticket to Brussels. There will be dog toilets on every street corner and drains under every tree. I will abolish the probation service and with the money saved build more jails. I will also abolish the Social Services and replace it with a service that genuinely looks after the needy and not offenders. I will set up a counselling service for those who have lost loved ones due to bombings, murders of all kinds and victims of rape and aquire all the assetts of the offenders to pay the victims families. There will be no sitting talking to rapists and murderers trying to make them see the errors of their ways. Its been tried for far to long in this Namby Pamby country of ours - IT DOES NOT WORK. I will introduce Sharia law for those who are muslims, after all they want all other practices instilled into this Christian country. We are self sufficient in cows in the U.K. so will propose that within 10 years all vehicles will run on Methane. The only cost to the motorist will be to buy the sacks of cow dung from the farmer, V.A.T. free. We will put every citizen through college so that if they have any minor illness's/ailments they can treat themselves instead of taking up Doctors precious time with diahorhea, thrush, a cough, nose runs etc. Regarding Hospitals the first 26 tiers of management will be replaced by a Matron and a non paid committee of staff from the hospital, made up from all departments rather than hospital managers who transferred from Tesco, Woolworths etc. So that we can have a fuel mountain, just incase foot and mouth strikes again, I will abolish all local lorry transport and use mule and cart. The mule dung can then be stored at local fuel depots. In agriculture tractors will be abolished and we will revert to the bullock and plough. The money saved on fertilisers, because the bullock fertilises as it works, can be used to replenish the forests we have lost. Anyone even complaining that something isn't Politically Correct will receive an automatic one week gaol sentence. POLITICAL CORRECTNESS will be a thing of the past. People who come to live in this country will live here on OUR terms, not theirs and if they have no job to come too they simply don't come. They will be turned back at the ports. Go now wherever you are and stand on street corners, in your High St. and shout THE MONSTER RAVING LOONY PARTY IS ABOUT TO BE REBORN. BRAYKEWYNDE FOR A HEALTHIER FUTURE.
HERE HERE !!!WITH YOU ALL THE WAY !!!

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
not only will we vote for you, we will canvass for you.

The big problem that we must overcome however, is that this country, the so-called mother of all democracies, is no longer a democracy.

That is the only explanation for the people that we elect, cosistenly ignoring our wishes. Were that not true, hanging would have returned years ago.

Michael

TRENDING THREADS