Rallies.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
For the first time ever, we've had to postpone our Royale club rally! We've got 8" of snow here, and the site owner in Brecon reports the same there,and asked us not to go. After phonoing all the ralliers to put them off, as I write this, the sun has come out and it's gorgeous! British b----y weather!

Jul 12, 2005
Visit site
we have had none settle here at all. Next year look for a site around the south mids as it almost never gets heavy in this area

Steve

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just sun here emmerson, the snow stopped at Llangua Bridge heheheh!
Yeah, so I heard.one of ralliers lives there, says the sun's shining. It is here at the moment, but then the sky suddenly darkens and we get another ten minute blizzard!

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the offer peeps, but I'll be up in Scotch Lad's country at a family reunion.We'll make it into a two week holiday though, cos we're going to North Dykes the week before, then back to Bewdley the week after.Unfortunately,in this case family must come first.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Thanks for the offer peeps, but I'll be up in Scotch Lad's country at a family reunion.We'll make it into a two week holiday though, cos we're going to North Dykes the week before, then back to Bewdley the week after.Unfortunately,in this case family must come first.
Hi emmerson

That's a shame for us, hope you have a great time with your family. My cousin lives in Brecon by the way and he really loves it.

Sorry to hear you've had to postpone your rally.

Lisa

TRENDING THREADS