Rally site in west(ish) Wales

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
As the title says, I'm looking for a small rally site somewhere towards the west of Wales. Only need a field with water and dumping point really, but does anyone know of a site which will take about 10-12 vans in mid August, please?

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks joeby.
DennisW, there's no message in your post! Are we not speaki
smiley-cry.gif
ng?

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Why don't you contact the rally secretary of the West Wales Centre Caravan Club, they will have alot of information on such rally fields in the whole area. Contact can be made through their web site http://www.westwalescentre.co.uk/.
I was once upon a time a rally sec. and I certainly had information on dozens of sites of all types, built up over many years.

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Lots of good stuff there. Thanks everyone.We've been unsuccessful up to now in finding a site, as we want it for mid-August. I'll get my secretary onto thse straight away. (well, after I've finished the dusting, hoovering and lit the fire, and she's made the coffee!)!)

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
many thanks for all the replies, folks. We've decided on a site near Prestatyn (well, I did say west(ish)), which sounds exactly what we want.

TRENDING THREADS