Recommendation

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, I thought I'd just mention on here about "Tourer Shine caravan cleaning service" I have a 1999 Avondale that is in great condition but I could never get a decent shine on it, around this time last year I paid £300 for a full restoration clean on my Avondale, the results were amazing, my van has been parked up since sept/oct and today I had to clean it in readiness for our first trip of the year, the van had loads of green algae on it and was to put it bluntly, filthy!
I'm really impressed tho as due to last years clean it all cleaned off with very little effort and the shine was still excellent, if anyone has a van that's starting to show its age a little due to dull paintwork or mould/algae you just can't do anything with then you should give them a try, a first class service that's worth the cost, it's a mobile service and they come to you, just google "tourer shine" and just to clarify I have no connection with these guys except that I've used their service.

BP

Damian

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I have only heard very good reports of Tourershine and the work they do to get caravans and motorhomes into pristine condition.
What is even more remarkable about them is they will travel almost anywhere in the country to work their magic.
I believe it is a Father and Son business who take a great deal of pride in their work.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Same here, never used them, but I know many people who have, and unusually, I havent heard a single bad report.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts