Revolting Peasants

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Just typical - Lord B. has gone away for a few days and what happens - the peasants revolt. It is not a bit of wander that the upper class like to keep the serfs in their place. Next thing we will end up with a modern day Tolpuddle Martyrs revolution and the troops called in to quell the rioting again.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well, that's it !!

I've waited almost an hour to be in my first revolution.....and what happens ? You all melt into the background!I've had enough,so goodbye Tina,Lolly,Ann and anybody else.I'm just going to wait until LB comes back and tell him what a shower you are :eek:) :eek:)

Jun 29, 2004
Visit site
Well done Tina, now we are three. We can have a vote.

I propose Maureen as 2ic. Its important to have someone who is happy to lose their head if things go wrong.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Well done Tina, now we are three. We can have a vote.

I propose Maureen as 2ic. Its important to have someone who is happy to lose their head if things go wrong.

ttfn

Norfolk Mike
NO,NO,NO Mike,

It's Colin who is going to lose his head.....I'm only a supporter NOT 2nd i/c :eek:)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
I suppose that you are going to form a crack fighting force similar to Dad's Army with loaded pitch forks, meat cleavers, etc., and with Mike as the modern day Captain Mainwaring.

Dec 16, 2003
Visit site
Nothing revolting about peasants! if there well hung then roasted with a nice wine sauce the're really tasty. The Royal's must like peasants they go hunting them don't they ;-)

TRENDING THREADS