Route to Plassey Leisure Park

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We are visiting this site in late April and would be grateful for any suggested route from Shrewsbury to the site with a caravan on tow. Intend to use M5/M6 and then motorway to Telford/Shrewsbury but not sure after that. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Hi Colin,

The best and easiest way is to travel from Shrewsbury to Oswestry on the A5, then this road links to A483 (heading for Wrexham).

Take the slip road off for the B5426 (signposted with very large brown & white signs Plassey) , turn right onto this road, following our signs (heading for Bangor-on-Dee).....2 miles along this road, we are on the left and side before you reach Bangor-on-Dee.

Give me a call on 01978 780 277 for any further info., and I look forward to seeing you here very soon!

John Brookshaw The Plassey Leisure Park

www.theplassey.co.uk

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Colin,

The best and easiest way is to travel from Shrewsbury to Oswestry on the A5, then this road links to A483 (heading for Wrexham).

Take the slip road off for the B5426 (signposted with very large brown & white signs Plassey) , turn right onto this road, following our signs (heading for Bangor-on-Dee).....2 miles along this road, we are on the left and side before you reach Bangor-on-Dee.

Give me a call on 01978 780 277 for any further info., and I look forward to seeing you here very soon!

www.theplassey.co.uk
Hi John - many thanks very much for the information regarding route to the site. We will be leaving home at about 9:00am so with a bit of luck should be on site at approx. 2:00pm at latest (maybe earlier depending on traffic). Looking forward to a pleasant week on site.

Hi John - many thanks very much for the information regarding route to the site. We will be leaving home at about 9:00am so with a bit of luck should be on site at approx. 2:00pm at latest (maybe earlier depending on traffic). Looking forward to a pleasant week on site.
Lets both hope the weather is as fantastic as this Easter!

With best wishes,

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts