Rutland Caravan and Camping Site

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just back from the site above this was our first time on the Adult Section
The Shower/wetrooms & disabled are to die for there is under floor heating your own basin toilet hairdryer in a large room
We had a hardstanding fully service pitch .
Indoor Swimming Pool
There is a dog walk
You can walk from the site to the Greetham village a nice pub awaits
We will be going back next season

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just back from the site above this was our first time on the Adult Section
The Shower/wetrooms & disabled are to die for there is under floor heating your own basin toilet hairdryer in a large room
We had a hardstanding fully service pitch .
Indoor Swimming Pool
There is a dog walk
You can walk from the site to the Greetham village a nice pub awaits
We will be going back next season
Beachball glad that it all went well. You had some decent dry weather too. And no doubt a few Ruddles as well.

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
We are booked at Rutland for a few days in around 3 weeks, been here before and it’s a great site, I think all pitches are now serviced, we are being joined by daughter and our 2 grand kids so have no choice about adult field or family, regardless of this we always choose the family field, family pitches are all around the outside of a large open area so loads of space for the kids to play but we choose it whether they are with us or not because it’s so open and not on top of any other pitch, the kids play but far enough away that you don’t even hear them, I’ve not stayed on the adult area but walking around it, never mind having a pitch there, it always feels claustrophobic, looks like you could reach out and tap on next doors window, but each to there own, immaculate site though and great walks and as said a nice walk into the village

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Beehpee you prefer family field and i had a look at this when we went in with the playground i thought the pitches were close together ,so each to there own,
i have two grand daughters but when we go on holiday i prefer the Adult Field and that my choice, the serviced pitch i was on there was plenty of room .

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I had a pitch on the Adult only side and the pitches were great. Dog walk is ok, but you can go out near the gate to the village and go around the field for a long off the lead walk. .
A nicesite great all year place.

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Just come back from Rutland Caravan and Camping
we paid £23 x 5 = £115 (that what i call value for money)
Even had a dip in the indoor swimming pool .

Reactions: DaveA1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts