Safety First

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
hi, as most of ye know i am just at the beginning of my caravanning. one thing that i cant understand is how come we do not need to have some sort of annual check done on all the electrical stuff in our caravans, surely there could be room for some faults to suddenly appear without us untrained folks realising, leading to potential disaster. there seems to be a lot of electrics within the build of the caravan, and i would think that maybe this has been an area overlooked by the beaks, after all we have to mot our cars and bikes each year.

i cant understand how someone has not come up with a proposal to ensure that all caravans are certifies as safe each year, maybe something along these lines might come into play in the future, giving us all peace of mind.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
There are 318 posts aboutPIR inspections in the thread in the General section.

Responsible caravanners have their caravans serviced every year so any safety related issues should be identified during this annual service.

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Mac,

My bike has no electrics and needs no annual check! i did test the seat hight last month tho!! Are things different in the Highlands?;o)

TRENDING THREADS