Satellite Dish Alignment

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi All .Could somebody please advise the best apps to use for satellite alignment.Normally use satellite finder but I think its decided to go broke and I have heard the mobile phone is good . I look forward to your reply
Sir Roger .

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

I use a free one on the iphone, its called Dish Align and its by Dayana Networks. Just search Dish Align in the app store. Its quite basic, but does the job well. Just select the satellite which for Sky, which I use is Astra 2E to 2F at 28.2°E.

It then point you in the right direction with good accuracy, its never failed me. Better then the one i purchased of amazon for £20 anyway, and doesn't require all the messing about.

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks everybody for your comments.I never have trouble setting my dish up as a rule,usually done in five minutes.Sadly been into Derbyshire twice in the last six months and Ive never been able to find the satellite I require.Thanks to your posts I now have a choice of ways to set the dish in Derbyshire .I do believe my problem to be that Many years ago I bought the Maplins kit in the case the only thing I havnt changed is the dish and LNB so thats next I think.
Sir Roger

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts