Seat Alhambra

Nov 26, 2007
Visit site
Well Everyone,

Quick question had been thinking of changing to a Seat Alhambra 2007 Stylance diesel 140b.h.p.to tow my 07 Bailey Pageant Bertagne, Any good or bad views would be appreciated.

Was a bit fearfull of what i read on this forum r/e the Dual Mass Flywheel affecting the Audi Seat arrangement.Any thoughts

Thanke Sean.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sean, We haven't got one of those model, but I did speak to a menber of the Caravan Club that had one at the time we was thinking of buying one, it tow very well the model he had was the Alhambra Sport model, he said he get 30 to the gallon towing and solo on long run 50 plus, which is good, but the clutch is bad, he fitted a motor mover to this van to save the clutch burning out, other than that a good motor, did we get one, No it did't fit in the garage, so we went for the X Trail,

Good Luck Trevor

Aug 17, 2005
Visit site
Hi Sean. We have two VAG cars. A Seat Alhambra Tdi and a Skoda Octavia Tdi which has now covered 177,000 on the original clutch! Both have towed our van , a 2005 Elddis Odyssey. I rang Skoda for a quote on the clutch and was told

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts