Sequoia Parc St Just-Luzac

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
This site if you trawl the threads has been raised a few times,some love it others like me say never again.When we went it had a problem with ants but also only three taps!These were one in a field one in the static bit and one by the pool.When the site was asked about this they said use the fire hose!Now that is good hygiene,not,but you could fill the aquaroll in three seconds.Of all the many sites I have used this is the second worst you dont want to know about the other.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
I agree with you plotter, we wouldn't return, mozzies galore. We've been on better sites.

We would never book 2 weeks on any site that we had not been to before. If you can karen see if you can change and split your campsites.

It might be worth it.

Jun 7, 2005
Visit site
Karen

We went 2004, I liked the site. Great pool complex and nice area but traffic can be a problem around the area. Getting onto the Ile de Oleron is a nightmare at certain times.

The mossies are a pain though but it is feature of the area, all the Oyster beds and still water attracts them but they are only a problem in the evening.

They must have sorted the water taps out because we had no problem.

The restaurant is very good and the location is brilliant, La Rochelle is a must whilst you are there.

Jun 7, 2006
Visit site
what a coincidence karen , my family and i are going to be on the same campsite as you at the same time and we have not been there before either.

probably see you there !!

Mar 29, 2006
Visit site
Hi, We were booked on for the same time and we also asked the same question, the main thing that put us off was the mozzies as we have 3 children and they are just so relentless we thought it wouldn't be worth it. We cxl this site with the caravan club and didn't have to pay any extra they were fine about it and have now found a lovely little site about 1 hour inland and it has English owners.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts