Series 5 Senator Radio/cd/mp3

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi, can any owner of the senator with the JVC KD-G111 give me any idea how to connect an mp3 player as the instruction book does not seem to cover it.

Regards RodG

Feb 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi,

To connect your MP3 player to the radio/amplifier, you need to purchase a "mini-stereo" jack plug to "twin phono" lead.

The "mini-stereo" connector will need to suit your MP3 player, so take this along to "Maplins" and buy a lead. Suggest this is 2mtrs long and should have a pair of "phono" plugs at one end. (Left & Right chanel) Around

Feb 14, 2007
Visit site
Hi again Rod,

Just had a thought. The radio in my Indiana is branded "Bailey". I would expect your JVC item to be similar, but worth while checking before buying lead.

One other tip. I also use these radio "LINE IN" connectors to couple my TV/SAT receiver sound through the caravan speakers. In my case, the cable I use for this is a "Twin Phono" to "Twin Phono" lead, 3mtrs long, again from Maplins

Oct 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi David, my radio is also marked Baily but instructions are for JVC so should be no problem, shmbo carted me off for the day today so will check all tomorrow, great idea for the TV.

Regars Rod G

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts