Serviced Pitches

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We use rigid waste pipe and connectors from B&Q, they are held in place by velcro straps around the pipe and the other end of the velcro is connected to short piece of awning skirt beading, fed into the skirt channel on the off side The weight of the pipes keeps the velcro tight and you adjust the fall by the length of velcro, we made ours but I think you can buy a kit from e bay.

Reactions: JezzerB
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Yes frustratingly no awning chanel inlet on our bottom rail. Think I might get some sort of spring clip in there though.

Apr 13, 2021
Visit site
I use the aquaroll float kit but carry an extension hose just in case (and used it often) we also use a tap Y splitter
The drain is varying lengths of flexy tubing with connectors and a Y piece, the connectors are also good for joining the ends of the coiled pipe when storing to prevent smells.
never liked the look of the collapz thing it seemed like over egging it a bit
We drink from the vans taps if need be, the pipes to our house are also lead so whats the harm of a bit of plastic
never had a problem

Mar 17, 2020
Visit site
Yes frustratingly no awning chanel inlet on our bottom rail. Think I might get some sort of spring clip in there though.

Same on our Lunar Clubman many years ago. Dealer simply inserted his "tool" and hey-presto we had inlets. No paint cracking and no sign that it was not part of the original spec.

Could never understand why no inlet to begin with. Wasn't just our van either judging by other comments at the time.

Reactions: JezzerB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts