Sick Maverick ;O(

Page 3 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
May 22, 2006
Visit site
Janet & Brain (st albans)

sorry i'm late guys,

read the bit about a clunky noise when on full lock, its possible that your steering stops are in need of a dollop of grease.

peter.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Tomorrow will be 30 days that the car has been at the dealership.Still no news but they have at least removed the pump, not bad ah?

Bina is in a courtesy car now but the rental bill came to over

May 4, 2005
Visit site
DAY 36.

Call from dealer to say car is running,all sounds good until voice on end of phone says "was your airbag light on before it came in" "No" says I, "Well it is now,when are you coming in to pick up your car"..........

....Forum etiquette forbids me from posting my reply ;O)

I'll keep you posted

Brian (",)

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Car's back tomorrow, 39 days to fix a fuel pump !!!!, alternator(not starter motor as they first told me) and airbag faults caused by dealer repaired FOC, labour rate at

Jul 26, 2005
Visit site
Sympathies Brian - only glad I got rid of mine when I did as it seemingly had the same fault. I supose this means you will keep it now, to get your money back so to speak?

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
remember my alhambra Brian, it went in to have the fuel pump bolts changed under a recall, the car developed a missfire whilst in the dealers and it took a total of 18 weeks to sort it out, changed everything including computer flywheel sensors wiring loom injectors pump cylinder head fuel lines filters the lot. it turned out it was only the altitude sensor and maff sensor that had both gone out of calibration. i wasnt too bothered as the car was under warranty and they supplied me with a hired brand new disco 3 as they had no courtesy cars witha tow bar and as it was winter last year i was rather happy not to have the alhambra, plus when i got it back it was 8 month old and only had 2000 miles on the clock where i had put 4000 on the disco.

Apr 13, 2005
Visit site
sorry forgot to say i also got two years free servicing out of them as they accepted responsibility for not finding the simple fault sooner.

May 4, 2005
Visit site
Reply to David W...

Yes David we probably will keep it as it's actually a good all round car and tows really well. Next thing to go will be the clutch (hopefully not for some time) but of course once thats done it will be good for another 100k+.

Brian (",)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts