Sites in or around Weymouth

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
I am looking for a site around weymouth. As per previous entries I have been to a Haven site at Weymouth. Not brilliant and certainly not worth the money they want. I have two small children 4 & 5 and need something for them to do. I would like detail of site which have play area, good shower block and friendly! Any thing else would be a bonus

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Trevor, The best I have found in Weymouth is Waterside Holiday park (www.watersideholidays.co.uk). They are not the cheapest, especially at peak times. They have all the facilities and are well run. There are statics but the touring pitches are at the rear of the site and well laid out. There are many other good sites e.g. Bagwell Farm,West Fleet, Pebble Bank.

Apr 10, 2005
Visit site
Hi There

we also were looking for a site close to town in Weymouth went to lyme regis in Dorset last year and ended up driving to Weymouth about 6 times during our fortnight we have booked Waterside looks really good fingers crossed

Apr 23, 2005
Visit site
we went to bagwell farm a couple of years ago ,toilet facilities were very good,play area good for smaller kids and small bar restuarant on site for those who wanted it.some of the fields felt a little crowded but ours was right on the end in a field that sloped so we have great position.kids could fly their kite here.no direct access to any beach(think that norm for the area outside of weymouth though )good dog walk from site aswell.

go when the weymouth carnival is on in aug and it's a great day out.

brother in law also went to freshwater beach but said very crowded in main season !!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts