SITES IN WINTER

Apr 7, 2005
Visit site
hi we are off in three weeks to spain using caravan club euro site guide through france via calais first time for us abroad three months plus , rallies and non rally sites in spain look in backs of cc mags any more imfo if req

email for further imfo

Ellis

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Michael - try the Alan Rogers Guide called 'Open all year'. It does exactly what it says, and gives a good review of all the sites recommended. Definitely worth buying. It might be worth checking out their website too.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Michael - try the Alan Rogers Guide called 'Open all year'. It does exactly what it says, and gives a good review of all the sites recommended. Definitely worth buying. It might be worth checking out their website too.
Val, you have mentioned this guide before, but try as I might, I have been unable to trace an edition later than 1997 (which would obviously be based on data supplied to the publishers during 1996). I used to have this, but threw it out years ago, as it was hopelessly out of date. Do you know something I (and Amazon!) don't? I would love to get a more recent copy of the Alan Roger's All Year guide; it would be so much easier than trawling through all the entries in Michelin or CC in search of the elusive all year site.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts